by members of
Trade and Development Economics Research Area (TRADE)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Potchefstroom, South Africa
| Working papers | Journal articles | Chapters |
Working papersUndated material is listed at the end
- Idsardi, E.F. & Schalkwyk, H.D. & Viviers, W., 2015. "The Agricultural Product Space: Prospects for South Africa," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211752, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- CUYVERS, Ludo & DUMONT, Michel & VIVIERS, W. & DE PELSMACKER, Patrick & MULLER, M.-L. & JEGERS, Marc & SAAYMAN, A., "undated". "Export intensity and the competitive intelligence of exporting companies: Evidence from Belgium and South Africa," Working Papers 2006023, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Susara J. Jansen Van Rensburg & Riaan Rossouw & Wilma Viviers, 2020. "Liberalizing Bangladeshâ€™s Services Trade: Is Joining Trade in Services Agreement the Way to Go?," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 21(1), pages 99-121, March.
- Marie-Luce Kuhn & Wilma Viviers & Nisha Sewdass & Jonathan Calof, 2020. "The Business Anticipatory Ecosystem outside the “First World”: Competitive Intelligence in South Africa," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 14(3), pages 72-87.
- S. Boshoff & G. van Vuuren & W. Viviers, 2020. "Identifying The Drivers Of Trade Finance In South Africa," Studies in Economics and Econometrics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 139-162, December.
- PDF Strydom & Wilma Viviers & Ali Parry, 2018. "Industrial Policy in the Global Value Chain Era: A New Paradigm for Africa," Africagrowth Agenda, Africagrowth Institute, vol. 15(1), pages 19-22.
- Noleen Pisa & Wilma Viviers & Riaan Rossouw, 2017. "Enhancing Industrial Cluster Formation Through the Realistic Export Opportunities of the TRADE-DSM," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 85(3), pages 386-404, September.
- Martin Cameron & Wilma Viviers & Ezra Steenkamp, 2017. "Breaking the ‘big data’ barrier when selecting agricultural export markets: an innovative approach," Agrekon, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(2), pages 139-157, April.
- C. Claassen & E. Loots & A. Kabundi & W. Viviers, 2017. "Business Cycle Co-Movement Between Africa And Advanced Economies: 1980-2011," Studies in Economics and Econometrics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 93-112, December.
- Danielle le Clus-Rossouw & Wilma Viviers & Elsab� Loots, 2015. "Is there a link between BRIC foreign direct investment and SADC export performance?," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(6), pages 658-674, November.
- Viviers, Wilma & Kühn, Marié-Luce & Steenkamp, Ermie & Berkman, Brian, 2014. "Tru-Cape Fruit Marketing, South Africa: Managing the Export Market Diversification Challenge," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 17(B), pages 1-5, July.
- Pearson, Joseph & Viviers, Wilma & Cuyvers, Ludo & Naudé, Wim, 2010. "Identifying export opportunities for South Africa in the southern engines: A DSM approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 345-359, August.
- Marianne Matthee & Wim Naude & Wilma Viviers, 2006. "Challenges for the floriculture industry in a developing country: a South African perspective," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 511-528.
- Nicola Brink & Wilma Viviers, 2003. "Obstacles in attracting increased portfolio investment into southern Africa," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 213-236.
- Wilma Viviers & L. Van Wyk, 1993. "'n Optimum Valutagebied Suid‐Afrika en die BLS‐lande: Antwoord," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 61(1), pages 66-67, March.
- Wilma Viviers En L.A. Van Wyk, 1990. "Kriteria vir die Evaluering van 'n Optimum Valutagebied vir Suid‐Afrika en die BLS ‐ Lande," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 58(4), pages 276-285, December.
- J. Calof & W. Viviers, 2005. "Competitive Intelligence in a Foreign Environment: German and Canadian Firms Compared," Contributions to Economics, in: Bernard Michael Gilroy & Thomas Gries & Willem A. Naudé (ed.), Multinational Enterprises, Foreign Direct Investment and Growth in Africa, chapter 8, pages 209-225, Springer.