by members of
School of International Trade and Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Guangdong University of Foreign Studies
| Journal articles |
- Hassan, Syed Tauseef & Khan, Danish & Zhu, Bangzhu & Batool, Bushra, 2022. "Is public service transportation increase environmental contamination in China? The role of nuclear energy consumption and technological change," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 238(PC).
- Muhammad Awais Baloch & Danish, 2022. "CO2 emissions in BRICS countries: what role can environmental regulation and financial development play?," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 172(1), pages 1-14, May.
- Muhammad Yasir Ali Khan & Haoming Liu & Salman Habib & Danish Khan & Xiaoling Yuan, 2022. "Design and Performance Evaluation of a Step-Up DC–DC Converter with Dual Loop Controllers for Two Stages Grid Connected PV Inverter," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(2), pages 1-22, January.
- Hussain, Jamal & Zhou, Kui & Muhammad, Faqir & Khan, Danish & Khan, Anwar & Ali, Najabat & Akhtar, Rizwan, 2021. "Renewable energy investment and governance in countries along the belt & Road Initiative: Does trade openness matter?," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 1278-1289.
- Waseem, Muhammad & Lin, Zhenzhi & Liu, Shengyuan & Zhang, Zhi & Aziz, Tarique & Khan, Danish, 2021. "Fuzzy compromised solution-based novel home appliances scheduling and demand response with optimal dispatch of distributed energy resources," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 290(C).
- Muhammad Awais Baloch & Ilhan Ozturk & Festus Victor Bekun & Danish Khan, 2021. "Modeling the dynamic linkage between financial development, energy innovation, and environmental quality: Does globalization matter?," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 176-184, January.
- Danish, & Wang, Bo & Wang, Zhaohua, 2018. "Imported technology and CO2 emission in China: Collecting evidence through bound testing and VECM approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 82(P3), pages 4204-4214.
- Wang, Zhaohua & Danish, & Zhang, Bin & Wang, Bo, 2018. "The moderating role of corruption between economic growth and CO2 emissions: Evidence from BRICS economies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 506-513.
- Danish & Bin Zhang & Zhaohua Wang & Bo Wang, 2018. "Energy production, economic growth and CO2 emission: evidence from Pakistan," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 90(1), pages 27-50, January.
- He, Weijun & Wang, Bo & Danish, & Wang, Zhaohua, 2018. "Will regional economic integration influence carbon dioxide marginal abatement costs? Evidence from Chinese panel data," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 263-274.