Design and Performance Evaluation of a Step-Up DC–DC Converter with Dual Loop Controllers for Two Stages Grid Connected PV Inverter
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Yasir Ali Khan & Haoming Liu & Zhihao Yang & Xiaoling Yuan, 2020. "A Comprehensive Review on Grid Connected Photovoltaic Inverters, Their Modulation Techniques, and Control Strategies," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(16), pages 1-40, August.
- Ioana-Monica Pop-Calimanu & Septimiu Lica & Sorin Popescu & Dan Lascu & Ioan Lie & Radu Mirsu, 2019. "A New Hybrid Inductor-Based Boost DC-DC Converter Suitable for Applications in Photovoltaic Systems," Energies, MDPI, vol. 12(2), pages 1-32, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge A. Solsona & Sebastian Gomez Jorge & Claudio A. Busada, 2022. "Modeling and Nonlinear Control of dc–dc Converters for Microgrid Applications," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(24), pages 1-17, December.
- Saif Ul Islam & Kamran Zeb & Soobae Kim, 2022. "Design of Robust Fuzzy Logic Controller Based on Gradient Descent Algorithm with Parallel-Resonance Type Fault Current Limiter for Grid-Tied PV System," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(19), pages 1-20, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Muhammad Zeeshan Malik & Haoyong Chen & Muhammad Shahzad Nazir & Irfan Ahmad Khan & Ahmed N. Abdalla & Amjad Ali & Wan Chen, 2020. "A New Efficient Step-Up Boost Converter with CLD Cell for Electric Vehicle and New Energy Systems," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(7), pages 1-14, April.
- Lakshmi Syamala & Deepa Sankar & Suhara Ekkarakkudy Makkar & Bos Mathew Jos & Mathew Kallarackal, 2022. "Hysteresis Based Quasi Fixed Frequency Current Control of Single Phase Full Bridge Grid Integrated Voltage Source Inverter," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(21), pages 1-17, October.
- Truong-Duy Duong & Minh-Khai Nguyen & Tan-Tai Tran & Dai-Van Vo & Young-Cheol Lim & Joon-Ho Choi, 2022. "Topology Review of Three-Phase Two-Level Transformerless Photovoltaic Inverters for Common-Mode Voltage Reduction," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(9), pages 1-18, April.
- Mohamed Salem & Anna Richelli & Khalid Yahya & Muhammad Najwan Hamidi & Tze-Zhang Ang & Ibrahim Alhamrouni, 2022. "A Comprehensive Review on Multilevel Inverters for Grid-Tied System Applications," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(17), pages 1-40, August.
- Danish Khan & Pengfei Hu & Muhammad Waseem & Muhammad Yasir Ali Khan & Mustafa Tahir & Andres Annuk, 2022. "Practical Evaluation of Loss Reduction in Isolated Series Resonant Converter with Fixed Frequency Modulation," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(16), pages 1-20, August.
- Ievgen Verbytskyi & Mykola Lukianov & Kawsar Nassereddine & Bohdan Pakhaliuk & Oleksandr Husev & Ryszard Michał Strzelecki, 2022. "Power Converter Solutions for Industrial PV Applications—A Review," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(9), pages 1-33, April.
- Mostafa Ahmed & Ibrahim Harbi & Ralph Kennel & José Rodríguez & Mohamed Abdelrahem, 2022. "Evaluation of the Main Control Strategies for Grid-Connected PV Systems," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(18), pages 1-20, September.
- Alessandro Busacca & Antonino Oscar Di Tommaso & Rosario Miceli & Claudio Nevoloso & Giuseppe Schettino & Gioacchino Scaglione & Fabio Viola & Ilhami Colak, 2022. "Switching Frequency Effects on the Efficiency and Harmonic Distortion in a Three-Phase Five-Level CHBMI Prototype with Multicarrier PWM Schemes: Experimental Analysis," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(2), pages 1-29, January.
- Mauricio Dalla Vecchia & Giel Van den Broeck & Simon Ravyts & Johan Driesen, 2019. "Novel Step-Down DC–DC Converters Based on the Inductor–Diode and Inductor–Capacitor–Diode Structures in a Two-Stage Buck Converter," Energies, MDPI, vol. 12(6), pages 1-22, March.
- Justin Ugwu & Kenneth C. Odo & Chibuike Peter Ohanu & Jorge García & Ramy Georgious, 2022. "Comprehensive Review of Renewable Energy Communication Modeling for Smart Systems," Energies, MDPI, vol. 16(1), pages 1-28, December.
- Ismail Aouichak & Sébastien Jacques & Sébastien Bissey & Cédric Reymond & Téo Besson & Jean-Charles Le Bunetel, 2022. "A Bidirectional Grid-Connected DC–AC Converter for Autonomous and Intelligent Electricity Storage in the Residential Sector," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(3), pages 1-19, February.
- Christian A. Rojas & Samir Kouro & Ruben Inzunza & Yasuaki Mitsugi & Abraham M. Alcaide, 2022. "Harmonic Impedance Model of Multiple Utility-Interactive Multilevel Photovoltaic Inverters," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(24), pages 1-21, December.
More about this item
Keywordsadaptive controller; DC–DC converter; DC-link control; grid connected PV system; PR controller; single switch;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:14:y:2022:i:2:p:811-:d:722643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.