by members of
International Foundation for Research in Experimental Economics (IFREE)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Arlington, Virginia (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Hernán Bejarano & Hillard Kaplan & Stephen Rassenti, 2014. "Effects of Retirement and Lifetime Earnings Profile on Health Investment," Working Papers 14-21, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Hernán Bejarano & Hillard Kaplan & Stephen Rassenti, 2014. "Dynamic Optimization and Conformity in Health Behavior and Life Enjoyment over the Life Cycle," Working Papers 14-20, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Hernán Bejarano, 2013. "Do Cab Drivers Charge for Congestion?A Traffic Field Experiment in Lima, Perú," Working Papers 201356, Latin American and Caribbean Environmental Economics Program, revised 2013.
- Alberto E. Chong & David A. Fleming & Hernán D. Bejarano, 2011. "Trust and Trustworthiness in the Aftermath of Natural Disasters: Experimental Evidence from the 2010 Chilean Earthquake," Working Papers 2011-15, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- David A. Fleming & Alberto Chong & Hernán D. Bejarano, 2014. "Trust and Reciprocity in the Aftermath of Natural Disasters," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(11), pages 1482-1493, November.
- Bejarano Hernan D. & Clifner Lance & Johnston Carl & Rassenti Stephen & Smith Vernon L., 2012. "Resource Adequacy: Should Regulators Worry?," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(4), pages 1-35, December.