by members of
Escola de Ciências Económicas e das Organizações
Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Technologias
(School of Economics and Organization, Lusofona University of Humanities and Technologies)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Santos, Miguel, 2013.
"A Prática Científica Nas Ciências Sociais
[The Scientific Practice In Social Sciences]," MPRA Paper 43811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santos, Miguel, 2012.
"Novas Formas de Organização do Trabalho nas Micro e Pequenas Empresas
[New Forms of Work Organization in Micro and Small Enterprises]," MPRA Paper 35700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santos, Miguel, 2011.
"Alomorfismos Nas Empresas E Na Gestão De Recursos Humanos Em Plena Sociedade Informacional
[Allomorphisms in Corporations and in Human Resources Management (HRM)in Informational Society]," MPRA Paper 32309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Teresa Sousa, 2011. "International transmission of shocks, money illusion and the velocity of money," EcoMod2011 2699, EcoMod.
- Santos, Miguel, 2010. "School to Work Transition, Employment Attainment and VET. Theories Guide for Policy Makers," MPRA Paper 24056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santos, Miguel, 2010. "From Training to Labour Market. Holocletic Model," MPRA Paper 26617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel Baião Santos, 2010. "Inserção no Mercado de Trabalho e Formação Profissional - Guia Teórico para Decisores," Working Papers wp052010, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon.
- Miguel Baião Santos, 2010. "Condicionantes e Dispositivos de Inserção no Mercado de Trabalho - Modelo Holoclético," Working Papers wp102010, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon.
- Francisco Cribari-Neto & Mark J. Jensen & Alvaro C. Novo, 1997.
"Research in Econometric Theory: Quantitative and Qualitative Productivity Rankings,"
9711001, EconWPA, revised 04 Mar 1998.
- Cribari-Neto, Francisco & Jensen, Mark J. & Novo, lvaro A., 1999. "Research In Econometric Theory: Quantitative And Qualitative Productivity Rankings," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(05), pages 719-752, October.
- Sousa, Teresa Vasconcelos e, 2013. "Asymmetries in an open economy model," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 358-380.
- Teresa Sousa, 2011. "International macroeconomic interdependence and imports of oil in a small open economy," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 10(1), pages 35-60, April.
- Centeno, Mario & Novo, Alvaro A., 2006.
"The impact of unemployment insurance generosity on match quality distribution,"
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 235-241, November.
- Mário Centeno & Álvaro A. Novo, 2006. "The Impact of Unemployment Insurance Generosity on Match Quality Distribution," Working Papers w200612, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Mário Centeno & Álvaro Novo, 2006. "The Impact of Unemployment Insurance on the Job Match Quality: A Quantile Regression Approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 905-919, November.
- Tiago V. de V. Cavalcanti & Álvaro A. Novo, 2005.
"Institutions and economic development: How strong is the relation?,"
Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 263-276, September.
- Tiago V. de V. Cavalcanti & Álvaro A. Novo, 2002. "Institutions and Economic Development: How Strong is the Relation?," Working Papers w200213, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.