by members of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Find also a compilation of publications from alumni here.
Government College University
This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Ali Abidi, Syeda Ifrah & Noor, Junaid, 2012. "Economic Analysis of Forest Management in Pakistan - A Case Study of Changa Mange and Muree Forest," MPRA Paper 28086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noor, Junaid & Siddiqi, Wasif & Muhammad, Taj, 2010. "Estimation of Willingness to Pay for Improvements in Drinking Water Quality in Lahore: A Case Study of WASA, Lahore," MPRA Paper 53763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bilal Mehmood & Parvez Azim & Syed Hassan Raza, 2015. "Reconsidering the Finance-Growth Nexus in Asian Countries: A Panel ARDL Approach," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(1), pages 1-5, January.
- Bilal Mehmood & Zahid Irshad Younas & Amna Shahid, 2014. "Aviation Demand as Covariate of Economic Growth in Bangladesh: Cointegration Estimation and Causality Analysis," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 2(8), pages 301-307, August.
- Bilal Mehmood & Syed Hassan Raza & Mahwish Rana & Huma Sohaib & Muhammad Azhar Khan, 2014. "Triangular Relationship between Energy Consumption, Price Index and National Income in Asian Countries: A Pooled Mean Group Approach in Presence of Structural Breaks," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 610-620.
- Bilal Mehmood & Haider Mahmood & Raisa Shabbir Ahmed, 2014. "Macro-Financial Covariates of Non-Performing Loans (NPLs) in Pakistani Commercial Banks: A Reexamination Using GMM Estimator," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 2(11), pages 443-448, November.
- Bilal Mehmood & Anam Shafique & Rabia Rafaqat, 2014. "Is Solow’s Paradox Absent in World Leading Capital Markets? Econometric Evidence," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 17(52), pages 45-62, June.
- Bilal Mehmood & Syed Hassan Raza, 2014. "English or German or Both: Recipes for Developing Countries," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 59(3), pages 346-366.
- Bilal Mehmood & Acleo Feliceo & Amna Shahid, 2014. "What Causes What? Aviation Demand And Economic Growth In Romania: Cointegration Estimation And Causality Analysis," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 9(1), pages 21-33, March.
- Bilal Mehmood & Haider Mahmood, 2014. "Broadband-Growth Relationship in Asian Perspective: A Revisit Using System Generalized Method of Moments (GMM) and Panel Fully Modified Ordinary Least Squares (Pfmols)," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 2(6), pages 229-237, June.
- Ali Raza Elahi Bilal Mehmood Muhammad Mubashir Hussain Awan, 2014. "Macroeconomic Covariates of Default Risk: Case of Pakistani Non-Financial Firms," Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 17(1), pages 15-26, May.
- Abdul Jalil Khan & Parvez Azim & Shabib Haider Syed, 2014. "The Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility on Trade: A Panel Study on Pakistan’s Trading Partners," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 19(1), pages 31-66, Jan-June.
- Bilal Mehmood & Wasif Siddiqui, 2013. "What Causes What? Panel Cointegration Approach on Investment in Telecommunication and Economic Growth: Case of Asian Countries," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 16(47), pages 3-16, March.
- Bilal Mehmood & Parvez Azim & Sofia Anwar, 2013. "Economic Convergence in Context of Knowledge Economies in Asia: Instrumental Variable Estimation," Oeconomics of Knowledge, Saphira Publishing House, vol. 5(1), pages 15-28, January.
- Abdul Jalil Khan & Parvez Azim, 2013. "One-Step-Ahead Forecastability of GARCH (1,1): A Comparative Analysis of USD- and PKR-Based Exchange Rate Volatilities," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 18(1), pages 1-38, Jan-June.
- zahid Irshad younas & Bilal Mehmood & Asal Ilyas & Haseeb Asif Bajwa, 2012. "Corporate Governance Mechanism and Firm Performance as Determinants of CEO Compensation: A Panel Data Analysis of Pakistani Listed Companies," Journal of Global Economy, Research Centre for Social Sciences,Mumbai, India, vol. 8(4), pages 307-314, December.
- Junaid Ahmed Noor & Wasif Siddiqi, 2009. "Estimation of willingness to pay for improvement in dirnking water quality: a study of wasa, lahore," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages A19.
- Abdul Jalil Khan, 2008. "Is There Any Role of Technological Inputs? A District-wise Analysis of Output Differential in Crop Sector," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(4), pages 925-946.