by members of
Department of Business Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. Find also a compilation of publications from alumni here.
University of Delhi
This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Suresh Chand Aggarwal, 2007. "Labour Quality in Indian Manufacturing A State Level Analysis," Working Papers id:998, eSocialSciences.
- Bishwanath Goldar & Suresh Chand Aggarwal, 2012. "Informalization Of Industrial Labor In India: Effects Of Labor Market Rigidities And Import Competition," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 50(2), pages 141-169, June.
- Bishwanath GOLDAR & Suresh Chand AGGARWAL, 2005. "Trade Liberalization And Price-Cost Margin In Indian Industries," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 43(3), pages 346-373, September.
- Pushpam Kumar & Suresh Chand Aggarwal, 2003. "Does an environmental Kuznets curve exist for changing land use? Empirical evidence from major states of India," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(2), pages 231-245.
- Suresh Chand Aggarwal, 2002. "Labour Demand Function for the Indian Organized Industry An Instrument Variable Approach," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 37(2), pages 209-220, July.