Labour quality in Indian manufacturing: A State level analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D. W. Jorgenson & Z. Griliches, 1967. "The Explanation of Productivity Change," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 249-283.
- Mogens Fosgerau & Svend E. Hougaard Jensen & Anders Sørensen, 2002. "Measuring Educational Heterogeneity And Labor Quality: A Note," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 48(2), pages 261-269, June.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Jensen, Svend E Hougaard & Sorensen, Anders, 2002. "Measuring Educational Heterogeneity and Labor Quality: A Note," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 48(2), pages 261-269, June.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Vries, Gaaitzen J. & Erumban, Abdul A. & Timmer, Marcel P. & Voskoboynikov, Ilya & Wu, Harry X., 2012.
"Deconstructing the BRICs: Structural transformation and aggregate productivity growth,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 211-227.
- Gaaitzen J. de Vries & Abdul A. Erumban & Marcel P. Timmer & Ilya B. Voskoboynikov & Harry X. Wu, 2011. "Deconstructing The BRICs: Structural Transformation And Aggregate Productivity Growth," HSE Working papers WP BRP 04/EC/2011, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Voskoboynikov, I. & Timmer, M.P. & Vries, G.J. de & Erumban, A. A. & Wu H.X., 2011. "Deconstructing the BRICs: Structural Transformation and Aggregate Productivity Growth," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-121, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Rodriguez-Oreggia, Eduardo & Cardozo-Medeiros, Diego & Parra-Diaz, Pedro Pablo, 2014. "Measuring a Territorial Labor Market Development Index," MPRA Paper 54439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- K L Krishna & Suresh Chand Aggarwal & Bishwanath Goldar & DEB DAS & E. Abdul Azeez & Pilu Chandra Das, 2018. "Trends and Patterns in Labour Quality in India at Sectoral Level," Working Papers id:12679, eSocialSciences.
- Bishwanath Goldar & C Veermani, 2007. "Investment Climate and Total Factor Productivity in Manufacturing: Analysis of Indian States," Working Papers id:990, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordseducational composition; labour quality index; manufacturing workers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:icrier:126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask G.K. Manjunath to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.