Informalization Of Industrial Labor In India: Effects Of Labor Market Rigidities And Import Competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rahul Suresh Sapkal, 2016. "Labour law, enforcement and the rise of temporary contract workers: empirical evidence from India’s organised manufacturing sector," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 157-182, August.
- Shyam Sundar, K.R., 2011. "Non-regular workers in India : social dialogue and organizational and bargaining strategies and practices," ILO Working Papers 994665563402676, International Labour Organization.
- Ghosh Dastidar, Sayantan, 2015. "Manufacturing and Trade Liberalisation of India: Continuing the Debate," MPRA Paper 61907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:466556 is not listed on IDEAS
- Furuta, Manabu, 2016. "Trade Liberalization and Wage Inequality in the Indian Manufacturing Sector," MPRA Paper 73709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Woong Lee, 2017. "Trade Liberalization and the Aggregate Matching Function in India," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 16(1), pages 120-137, Winter/Sp.
- Soza-Amigo, Sergio & Aroca, Patricio, 2015. "Identifying a Country As ¨Developed¨ Based On Their Structural Similarities," MPRA Paper 77421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sofi Irfan Ahmad & Khachoo Abdul Qayoom & Khan Mohd Imran & Kunroo Mohd Hussain, 2016. "Labour Market Regulations and In-formalisation of Migrant Worker: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing Sector," Asian Journal of Law and Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 169-195, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:deveco:v:50:y:2012:i:2:p:141-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.