by members of
Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Clemson, South Carolina (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles | Books |
- Nardi, Matias G. & Carpio, Carlos E. & Davis, Todd D. & Ward, William A., 2008. "Biodiesel Mandate Laws in Argentina and Brazil: An Estimation of Soybean Oil Foregone Export Revenues," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6737, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ward, William A., 2005. "Manufacturing Productivity and the Shifting U.S., China, and Global Job Scenes - 1990 to 2005," Working Papers 112948, Clemson University, Center for International Trade.
- Ward, William A., 2004. "South Carolina in a Globalized Economy: How We Got Here and Where We Go Next," Working Papers 112949, Clemson University, Center for International Trade.
- Mittelstaedt, John D. & Ward, William A., 2003. "Location, Firm Size and International Trade: Simultaneous Measurement of the Effects of Internal and External Scale Economies on Exporting," Working Papers 112951, Clemson University, Center for International Trade.
- Vijayaraghavan, Maya & Ward, William A., 2001. "Institutions and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence for a Cross-National Analysis," Working Papers 112952, Clemson University, Center for International Trade.
- Mittelstaedt, John D. & Harben, George N. & Ward, William A., 2001. "How Big is Big Enough? Firm Size as a Barrier to Exporting in South Carolina's Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 112953, Clemson University, Center for International Trade.
- Ward, William A., 2000. "Globalization and Its Implications: The Size and Location of Manufacturing Sector Export Firms in South Carolina," Working Papers 112957, Clemson University, Center for International Trade.
- Mittelstaedt, John D. & Harben, George N. & Ward, William A., 2000. "Economic Characteristics of South Carolina Manufacturing Sector Exporters," Working Papers 112955, Clemson University, Center for International Trade.
- Ward, William A. & Bhattarai, Madhusudan & Huang, Pei, 1999. "The New Economics Of Distance: Long-Term Trends In Indexes Of Spatial Friction," Working Papers 18808, Clemson University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Ward, William A. & Hite, James C., 1999. "Asset Fixity, Asset Specificity And Regional Economic Change: Hypothesis And Implications," Working Papers 18807, Clemson University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Ward, William A., 1997. "Labor Quality And Economics Development: Development Strategies For Anderson County, South Carolina, In The New Global Competition," Working Papers 18811, Clemson University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Garmestani, Ahjond S. & Allen, Craig R. & Mittelstaedt, John D. & Stow, Craig A. & Ward, William A., 2006. "Firm size diversity, functional richness, and resilience," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(04), pages 533-551, August.
- William A. Ward, 2006. "Global Perspectives on Industrial Transformation in the American South, edited by Susanna Delfino and Michele Gillespie," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(5), pages 1013-1014.
- London, James B & Li, Junfeng & Ward, William A & Wells, Gary J & Dai, Yande & Liu, Jingru, 1998. "Options for reducing greenhouse gas emissions in the Chinese industrial sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 477-485, May.
- William Ward, 1994. "The role of EDI in projects training for LDC managers," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 109-114, 01.
- Robert P. Taylor & Chandrasekar Govindarajalu & Jeremy Levin & Anke S. Meyer & William A. Ward, 2008. "Financing Energy Efficiency : Lessons from Brazil, China, India, and Beyond," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6349, October.