by members of
Centrum för Finans (CFF)
(Center for Finance, School of Business, Economics and Law, University of Gothenburg)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Minamihashi, Naoaki & Wakamori, Naoki, 2014. "How Would Hedge Fund Regulation Affect Investor Behavior? Implications for Systemic Risk," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 473, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Naoaki Minamihashi, 2012. "Natural Monopoly and Distorted Competition: Evidence from Unbundling Fiber-Optic Networks," Staff Working Papers 12-26, Bank of Canada.
- Naoaki Minamihashi, 2011. "Prevention of Competition by Competition Law: Evidence from Unbundling Regulation on Fiber-Optic Networks in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 0804, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Bakke, Einar & Leite, Tore E. & Thorburn, Karin S., 2010. "Public information and IPO underpricing," Discussion Papers 2010/6, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Naoaki Minamihashi, 2011. "Credit Crunch Caused by Bank Failures and Self‐Selection Behavior in Lending Markets," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(1), pages 133-161, February.