Credit Crunch Caused by Bank Failures and Self‐Selection Behavior in Lending Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaoru Hosono & Daisuke Miyakawa & Taisuke Uchino & Makoto Hazama & Arito Ono & Hirofumi Uchida & Iichiro Uesugi, 2016.
"Natural Disasters, Damage To Banks, And Firm Investment,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 57, pages 1335-1370, November.
- HOSONO Kaoru & MIYAKAWA Daisuke & UCHINO Taisuke & HAZAMA Makoto & ONO Arito & UCHIDA Hirofumi & UESUGI Iichiro, 2012. "Natural Disasters, Damage to Banks, and Firm Investment," Discussion papers 12062, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hosono, Kaoru & Miyakawa, Daisuke & Uchino, Taisuke & Hazama, Makoto & Ono, Arito & Uchida, Hirofumi & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2012. "Natural Disasters, Damage to Banks, and Firm Investment," Working Paper Series 18, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Yuta Ogane, 2016. "Banking relationship numbers and new business bankruptcies," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 169-185, February.
- Kenneth A. Carow & Valentina Salotti, 2014. "The U.S. Treasury'S Capital Purchase Program: Treasury'S Selectivity And Market Returns Across Weak And Healthy Banks," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 37(2), pages 211-241, June.
- Abildgren, Kim & Vølund Buchholst, Birgitte & Staghøj, Jonas, 2013. "Bank-firm relationships and the survival of non-financial firms during the financial crisis 2008-2009," Working Paper Series 1516, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:43:y:2011:i:1:p:133-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.