Evaluierung von Steuervergünstigungen. Band 2: Evaluierungsberichte (erster Teilband). Endfassung (Herbst 2009). Forschungsauftrag Projektnummer 15/07 des Bundesministeriums der Finanzen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vidar Ringstad & Knut Løyland, 2006. "The Demand for Books Estimated by Means of Consumer Survey Data," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 30(2), pages 141-155, September.
- Saez, Emmanuel, 2002.
"The desirability of commodity taxation under non-linear income taxation and heterogeneous tastes,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 217-230, February.
- Emmanuel Saez, 2000. "The Desirability of Commodity Taxation under Non-Linear Income Taxation and Heterogeneous Tastes," NBER Working Papers 8029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. A. Mirrlees, 1971. "An Exploration in the Theory of Optimum Income Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 175-208.
- O'Donoghue, Ted & Rabin, Matthew, 2006. "Optimal sin taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(10-11), pages 1825-1849, November.
- Kleven, Henrik Jacobsen & Richter, Wolfram F & Sorensen, Peter Birch, 2000. "Optimal Taxation with Household Production," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(3), pages 584-594, July.
- Copenhagen Economics, 2007. "Study on reduced VAT applied to goods and services in the Member States of the EU," Taxation Studies 0018, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Auerbach, Alan J. & Hines, James Jr., 2002. "Taxation and economic efficiency," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 21, pages 1347-1421 Elsevier.
- Seki Asano & Takashi Fukushima, 2006. "Some Empirical Evidence On Demand System And Optimal Commodity Taxation," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 57(1), pages 50-68.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2010. "Allgemeine Steuerlehre," EconStor Books, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, number 92547, November.
- Diamond, Peter A & Mirrlees, James A, 1971. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production II: Tax Rules," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 261-278, June.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette, 1996. "A microeconometric study of theatre demand," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 20(1), pages 25-50, March.
- Voith, Richard, 1991. "The long-run elasticity of demand for commuter rail transportation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 360-372, November.
- Diamond, Peter A & Mirrlees, James A, 1971. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production: I--Production Efficiency," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 8-27, March.
- Bonita Kolb, 1997. "Pricing as the Key to Attracting Students to the Performing Arts," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 21(2), pages 139-146, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewexp:110521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.