Pricing as the Key to Attracting Students to the Performing Arts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jung, Anna & Thöne, Michael & Gerhards, Eva & Elschner, Christina & Heinemann, Friedrich & Kraus, Margit & Næss-Schmidt, Sigurd & Robert Schwager, 2009. "Evaluierung von Steuervergünstigungen. Band 2: Evaluierungsberichte (erster Teilband). Endfassung (Herbst 2009). Forschungsauftrag Projektnummer 15/07 des Bundesministeriums der Finanzen," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 110521.
- Bruno S. Frey & Lasse Steiner, 2010.
"Pay as you go: a new proposal for museum pricing,"
IEW - Working Papers
485, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Lasse Steiner, 2010. "Pay as you Go: A New Proposal for Museum Pricing," CESifo Working Paper Series 3045, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Lasse Steiner, 2010. "Pay as You Go: A New Proposal for Museum Pricing," CREMA Working Paper Series 2010-10, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- S Cameron, 2006. "Determinants of the Demand for Live Entertainments: Some Survey-based Evidence," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 11(2), pages 51-64, September.
More about this item
Keywordsperforming arts; attendance rates; ticket price; students;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:21:y:1997:i:2:p:139-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.