Understanding livelihoods dependent on inland fisheries in Bangladesh and Southeast Asia: synthesis report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank Ellis, 1998. "Household strategies and rural livelihood diversification," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 1-38.
- Toufique, Kazi Ali, 1997. "Some observations on power and property rights in the inland fisheries of Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 457-467, March.
- van de Walle, Dominique & Gunewardena, Dileni, 2001. "Sources of ethnic inequality in Viet Nam," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 177-207.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tong Yen Dan, 2016. "A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Dike Heightening in the Mekong Delta," EEPSEA Research Report rr20160320, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsInland fisheries; Wetlands; Livelihoods;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:38751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .