The Marine Conservation Project for San Salvador: a case study of fisheries co-management in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pomeroy, R.S. & Pollnac, R.B. & Predo, C.D. & Katon, B.M., 1996. "Impact evaluation of community-based coastal resource management projects in the Philippines," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 19(4), pages 9-12.
- Pomeroy, Robert S & Berkes, Fikret, 1997. "Two to tango: The role of government in fisheries co-management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 465-480, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Israel, Danilo C. & Adan, Elvira Y. & Lopez, Nydia F. & de Castro, Jennifer C., 2004. "Household Perceptions of the Long-Term Impact of Coastal Resources Management in Panguil Bay," Discussion Papers DP 2004-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Roehlano M. Briones, 2007.
"Eating for a Lifetime: Filling the Policy Gaps in Philippine Fisheries,"
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development,
Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 4(1), pages 25-39, June.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 1. "Eating for a Lifetime: Filling the Policy Gaps in Philippine Fisheries," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 4(1).
- Anonymous, 2000. "Food, Water and War Security in a World of Conflict: Record of a conference conducted by the Crawford Fund for International Agricultural Research, Parliament House, Canberra Australian 15 August 2000," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 117720.
- Williams, Meryl J. & Sze, Choo Poh, 2000. "Fish Wars: Science Is Shaping A New Peace Agenda," Conference Proceedings 2000 123870, Crawford Fund.
- Israel, Danilo C. & Adan, Elvira Y. & Lopez, Nydia F. & de Castro, Jennifer C., 2006. "Perceptions of Fishermen Households on the Long-Term Impact of Coastal Resources Management in Panguil Bay," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2004 Vol. XXXI No. 1-, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Israel, Danilo C., 2001. "Review of Methods for Assessing Community-Based Coastal Resources Management in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2001-26, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsFishery management; Marine fisheries; Resource conservation; Popular participation; Case studies; Development projects; San Salvador; Zambales; Philippines;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:12341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.