Impact evaluation of community-based coastal resource management projects in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Israel, Danilo C. & Adan, Elvira Y. & Lopez, Nydia F. & de Castro, Jennifer C., 2004. "Household Perceptions of the Long-Term Impact of Coastal Resources Management in Panguil Bay," Discussion Papers DP 2004-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Gjertsen, Heidi, 2005. "Can Habitat Protection Lead to Improvements in Human Well-Being? Evidence from Marine Protected Areas in the Philippines," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 199-217, February.
- Zenaida M. Sumalde & Suzette L. Pedroso, 2016. "Transaction Costs of a Community-Based Coastal Resource Management Program in San Miguel Bay, Philippines," EEPSEA Research Report rr2016057, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.
- Novaczek, I. & Harkes, I.H.T. & Sopacua, J. & Tatuhey, M.D.D., 2001. "An institutional analysis of sasi laut in Maluku, Indonesia," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 14142, June.
- Katon, B.M. & Pomeroy, R.S. & Salamanca, A., 1997. "The Marine Conservation Project for San Salvador: a case study of fisheries co-management in the Philippines," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 12341, June.
- Israel, Danilo C. & Adan, Elvira Y. & Lopez, Nydia F. & de Castro, Jennifer C., 2006. "Perceptions of Fishermen Households on the Long-Term Impact of Coastal Resources Management in Panguil Bay," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2004 Vol. XXXI No. 1-, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Israel, Danilo C., 2001. "Review of Methods for Assessing Community-Based Coastal Resources Management in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2001-26, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsCoastal zone management; Coastal resources; Resource management; Popular participation; Evaluation; Fishery management; Development projects; Philippines;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfnaga:31991. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.