Poverty and Shared Prosperity 2016
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dina Chhorn, 2018.
"Effect of Microfinance on Poverty and Welfare: New Evidence from 9 provinces in Cambodia,"
- Dina Chhorn, 2018. "Effect of Microfinance on Poverty and Welfare: New Evidence from 9 provinces in Cambodia," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2018-12, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Boliko, Charles M. & Ialnazov, Dimiter S., 2019. "An assessment of rural electrification projects in Kenya using a sustainability framework," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- repec:aud:audfin:v:21:y:2019:i:51:p:285 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolae Istudor & Raluca Andreea Ion & Irina Elena Petrescu & Andrei Hrebenciuc, 2019. "Agriculture and the Twofold Relationship between Food Security and Climate Change. Evidence from Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 21(51), pages 285-285.
- Tomich, Thomas P. & Lidder, Preetmoninder & Dijkman, Jeroen & Coley, Mariah & Webb, Patrick & Gill, Maggie, 2019. "Agri-food systems in international research for development: Ten theses regarding impact pathways, partnerships, program design, and priority-setting for rural prosperity," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 101-109.
More about this item
KeywordsWorld Bank Poverty Reduction - Achieving Shared Growth Poverty Reduction - Poverty Lines Poverty Reduction - Poverty Monitoring & Analysis Poverty Reduction - Poverty Reduction Strategies Poverty Reduction - Inequality Social Development - Poverty and Social Impact Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:25078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.