Poverty in a Rising Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Annamaria Milazzo & Dominique Walle, 2017.
"Women Left Behind? Poverty and Headship in Africa,"
Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 54(3), pages 1119-1145, June.
- Milazzo,Annamaria & Van De Walle,Dominique, 2015. "Women left behind ? poverty and headship in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7331, The World Bank.
- United Nations UN, 2015. "The Millennium Development Goals Report 2015," Working Papers id:7097, eSocialSciences.
- Calogero Carletto & Dean Jolliffe & Raka Banerjee, 2015.
"From Tragedy to Renaissance: Improving Agricultural Data for Better Policies,"
Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(2), pages 133-148, February.
- Banerjee,Raka & Carletto,Calogero & Jolliffe,Dean Mitchell & Banerjee,Raka & Carletto,Calogero & Jolliffe,Dean Mitchell, 2015. "From tragedy to renaissance : improving agricultural data for better policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7150, The World Bank.
- Berg, Andrew & Ostry, Jonathan D. & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2012. "What makes growth sustained?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 149-166.
- Verwimp,Philip & Maystadt,Jean-Francois Paul Claude, 2015. "Forced displacement and refugees in Sub-Saharan Africa : an economic inquiry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7517, The World Bank.
- Newhouse, D. & Shivakumaran, S. & Takamatsu, S. & Yoshida, N., 2014. "How survey-to-survey imputation can fail," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6961, The World Bank.
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Maria Ana Lugo, 2013.
"Multidimensional Poverty Analysis: Looking for a Middle Ground,"
World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 28(2), pages 220-235, August.
- Francisco Ferreira & Maria Ana Lugo, 2011. "Multidimensional poverty analysis: Looking for a middle ground," Working Papers 251, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Francisco Ferreira & Maria Ana Lugo, 2012. "Multidimensional poverty analysis: Looking for a middle ground," Working Papers 251, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ferreira, Francisco H.G. & Lugo, Maria Ana, 2012. "Multidimensional Poverty Analysis: Looking for a Middle Ground," IZA Policy Papers 45, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Lugo, Maria Ana, 2012. "Multidimensional poverty analysis: Looking for a middle ground," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5964, The World Bank.
- United Nations UN, 2015. "The Millennium Development Goals Report 2015," Working Papers id:7222, eSocialSciences.
- Etang Ndip,Alvin & Hoogeveen,Johannes G. & Lendorfer,Julia, 2015. "Socioeconomic impact of the crisis in north Mali on displaced people," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7253, The World Bank.
- Morten Jerven, 2013. "Comparability of GDP estimates in Sub-Saharan Africa: The effect of Revisions in Sources and Methods Since Structural Adjustment," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59, pages 16-36, October.
- Mitra, Sophie & Posarac, Aleksandra & Vick, Brandon, 2013. "Disability and Poverty in Developing Countries: A Multidimensional Study," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-18.
- Bruce W. Hamilton, 2001. "Using Engel's Law to Estimate CPI Bias," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 619-630, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty Reduction - Development Patterns and Poverty Poverty Reduction - Poverty Lines Poverty Reduction - Poverty Monitoring & Analysis Poverty Reduction - Poverty and Policy Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Economic Growth Conflict and Development - Post Conflict Reconstruction Social Development - Post Conflict Reintegration Social Development - Social Conflict and Violence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:22575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.