Workers' Compensation: Benefits, Costs, and Safety under Alternative Insurance Arrangements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cromwell, Jerry & Hurdle, Sylvia & Wedig, Gerard, 1986. "Impacts of Economic and Programmatic Changes on Medicaid Enrollments," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 232-240.
- Parsons, Donald O, 1991. "Self-Screening in Targeted Public Transfer Programs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(4), pages 859-876, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hyatt Henry R, 2011.
"The Labor Supply Consequences of Employment-Limiting Social Insurance Benefits: New Tests for Income Effects,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, pages 1-31.
- Alexander Elbittar & Andrei Gomberg & Laura Sour, 2005. "Group Decision-Making and Voting in Ultimatum Bargaining: An Experimental Study," Microeconomics 0511005, EconWPA.
- Alexander Elbittar & Andrei Gomberg & Laura Sour, 2005. "Group Decision-Making and Voting in Ultimatum Bargaining: An Experimental Study," Experimental 0511002, EconWPA.
- Elbittar, Alexander & Gomberg, Andrei & Sour, Laura, 2011. "Group Decision-Making and Voting in Ultimatum Bargaining: An Experimental Study," MPRA Paper 66067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsworkers' compensation; workers' comp; wc; insurance; workplace injuries; disabled workers;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:ubooks:wc. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.