Stages of Occupational Regulation: Analysis of Case Studies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suyoun Han & Morris M. Kleiner, 2016. "Analyzing the Influence of Occupational Licensing Duration and Grandfathering on Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 22810, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tani, Massimiliano, 2018. "Selective Immigration, Occupational Licensing, and Labour Market Outcomes of Foreign-Trained Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 11370, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Uwe E. Reinhardt, 2014. "Does Occupational Licensing Deserve Our Approval? A Review of Work by Morris Kleiner," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 11(3), pages 318-325, September.
- repec:iza:izawol:journl:y:2017:n:392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timmons, Edward Joseph, 2017. "The effects of expanded nurse practitioner and physician assistant scope of practice on the cost of Medicaid patient care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 189-196.
- Yoon Sun Hur & Morris M. Kleiner & Yingchun Wang, 2017. "The Influence of Licensing Engineers on their Labor Market," NBER Chapters,in: U.S. Engineering in a Global Economy National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:pal:easeco:v:44:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_eej.2016.4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kleiner, Morris M., 2015. "Our Guild-Ridden Economy: Issues and Possible Solutions," Economic Policy Paper 15-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Morris M. Kleiner, 2016. "Battling over Jobs: Occupational Licensing in Health Care," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(5), pages 165-170, May.
More about this item
Keywordslicensing; regulation; labor supply; occupational licensing; occupational regulation; certification;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- N32 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:ubooks:sor. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.