Back to Work: Testing Reemployment Services for Displaced Workers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mpr:mprres:6664 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leigh, Duane E., 1992. "Retraining displaced workers : what can developing countries learn from OECD nations?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 946, The World Bank.
- Peter Z. Schochet & Ronald D'Amico & Jillian Berk & Sarah Dolfin & Nathan Wozny, 2012. "Estimated Impacts for Participants in the Trade Adjustment Assistance TAA Program Under the 2002 Amendments," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 582d8723f6884d4eb7a3f95a4, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7736 is not listed on IDEAS
- Howard S. Bloom & Saul Schwartz & Susanna Lui-Gurr & Suk-Won Lee & Jason Peng & Wendy Bancroft, 2001. "Testing a Financial Incentive to Promote Re-employment among Displaced Workers: The Canadian Earnings Supplement Project (ESP)," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 505-523.
- Kornfeld, Robert & Bloom, Howard S, 1999. "Measuring Program Impacts on Earnings and Employment: Do Unemployment Insurance Wage Reports from Employers Agree with Surveys of Individuals?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(1), pages 168-197, January.
- Dar, Amit & Gill, Indermit S, 1998. "Evaluating Retraining Programs in OECD Countries: Lessons Learned," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 13(1), pages 79-101, February.
- Samina Sattar, 2010. "Evidence Scan of Work Experience Programs," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 685b2a650bdf4437b1de31c2e, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Stephen A. Woodbury, 1992. "Employer Training Needs in Hawaii," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 93-15, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- David Leadbeater & Peter Suschnigg, 1997. "Training as the Principal Focus of Adjustment Policy: A Critical View from Northern Ontario," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 23(1), pages 1-22, March.
More about this item
Keywordsjob training; workforce development; human capital; federal programs; program evaluation;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:ubooks:btw. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .