Essays on Human Capital and Earnings in Finland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klevmarken, N Anders & Quigley, John M, 1976. "Age, Experience, Earnings, and Investments in Human Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(1), pages 47-72, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asplund, Rita, 2000. "Private Returns to Education in Finland: Back to Basics," Discussion Papers 720, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Davide Consoli & Francesco Vona & Toni Saarivirta, 2013.
"Analysis of the Graduate Labour Market in Finland: Spatial Agglomeration and Skill--Job Match,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(10), pages 1634-1652, November.
- Consoli, Davide & Vona, Francesco & Saarivirta, Toni, 2010. "An analysis of the Graduate Labour Market in Finland: the impact of Spatial Agglomeration and Skill-Job Mismatches," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201002, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 08 Sep 2011.
- Consoli, Davide & Vona, Francesco & Saarivirta, Toni, 2010. "An analysis of the Graduate Labour Market in Finland: the impact of Spatial Agglomeration and Skill-Job Mismatches," MPRA Paper 21072, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eva M. Meyersson-Milgrom & Trond Petersen & Rita Asplund, 2002. "Pay,Risk,and Productivity.The Case of Finland,1980 -1996," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 3-23, Spring.
- Uusitalo, Roope, 1999. "Return to education in Finland," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 569-580, November.
- Granqvist, Lena & Selén, Jan & Ståhlberg, Ann-Charlotte, 2002. "Mandatory Earnings-Related Insurance Rights, Human Capital and the Gender Earnings Gap in Sweden," Working Paper Series 179, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Asplund, Rita, 2002. "Private vs. Public Sector Returns to Human Capital in Finland," Discussion Papers 607, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Meyersson, Eva M. & Petersen, Trond & Asplund, Rita, 2000. "Pay, Risk, and Productivity. The Case of Finland, 1980-1996," Discussion Papers 743, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:abooks:18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.