Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flachaire, Emmanuel & García-Peñalosa, Cecilia & Konte, Maty, 2014.
"Political versus economic institutions in the growth process,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 212-229.
- Emmanuel Flachaire & Cecilia García-Peòalosa & Maty Konte, 2011. "Political versus Economic Institutions in the Growth Process," CESifo Working Paper Series 3432, CESifo Group Munich.
- Emmanuel Flachaire & Cecilia Garcìa-Peñalosa & Maty Konte, 2011. "Political versus Economic Institutions in the Growth Process," Working Papers halshs-00586038, HAL.
- Emmanuel Flachaire & Cecilia Garcia-Peñalosa & Maty Konte, 2014. "Political versus economic institutions in the growth process," Post-Print hal-01474254, HAL.
- Jean Joseph Minviel & Kristof De Witte, 2016. "The influence of public subsidies on farm technical efficiency: A robust conditional nonparametric approach," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 16-10, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Desbordes, Rodolphe & Verardi, Vincenzo, 2012. "Refitting the Kuznets curve," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 258-261.
- Charpentier, Arthur & Flachaire, Emmanuel, 2015.
"Log-Transform Kernel Density Estimation Of Income Distribution,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 91(1-2), pages 141-159, Mars-Juin.
- Arthur Charpentier & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2014. "Log-Transform Kernel Density Estimation of Income Distribution," Working Papers halshs-01115988, HAL.
- Arthur Charpentier & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2015. "Log-Transform Kernel Density Estimation of Income Distribution," AMSE Working Papers 1506, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Arthur Charpentier & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2015. "Log-Transform Kernel Density Estimation of Income Distribution," Post-Print hal-01457340, HAL.
- Frank A. Cowell & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2014.
"Statistical Methods for Distributional Analysis,"
- Frank A. Cowell & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2015. "Statistical Methods for Distributional Analysis," Post-Print hal-01457398, HAL.
- Franck A. Cowell & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2015. "Statistical Methods for Distributional Analysis," AMSE Working Papers 1507, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Goldberg, Andrew & Romalis, John, 2015. "Public Debt and Growth in U.S. States," Working Papers 2015-10, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Roy Katayama & Andrew Dabalen & Essama Nssah & Guy Morel Amouzou Agbe, 2017. "Welfare and Poverty Impacts of Cocoa Price Policy Reform in Cote d'Ivoire," World Bank Other Operational Studies 29625, The World Bank.
- Grafström, Jonas & Jaunky, Vishal, 2017. "Convergence of Incentive Capabilities within the European Union," Ratio Working Papers 301, The Ratio Institute.
- Kirat, Djamel & Ahamada, Ibrahim, 2011. "The impact of the European Union emission trading scheme on the electricity-generation sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 995-1003, September.
- Jaunky, Vishal Chandr, 2013. "Divergence in technical efficiency of electric utilities: Evidence from the SAPP," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 419-430.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199578009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.