The London Stock Exchange: A History
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian Mitchell & David Chambers & Nick Crafts, 2011.
"How good was the profitability of British railways, 1870–1912?,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 64(3), pages 798-831, August.
- Brian Mitchell & David Chambers & Nicholas Crafts, 2008. "How Good was the Profitability of British Railways, 1870-1912?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 859, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Mitchell, Brian & Chambers, David & Crafts, Nicholas, 2009. "How Good Was The Profitability Of British Railways, 1870-1912?," Economic Research Papers 269857, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Di Muzio, Tim & Dow, Matthew, 2017. "Uneven and Combined Confusion: On the Geopolitical Origins of Capitalism and the Rise of the West," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 1-20.
- Meyer, Josefin & Reinhart, Carmen M. & Trebesch, Christoph, 2019.
"Sovereign Bonds since Waterloo,"
Working Paper Series
rwp19-009, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Meyer, Josefin & Reinhart, Carmen M. & Trebesch, Christoph, 2019. "Sovereign Bonds since Waterloo," CEPR Discussion Papers 13514, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Josefin Meyer & Carmen M. Reinhart & Christoph Trebesch, 2019. "Sovereign Bonds since Waterloo," CESifo Working Paper Series 7506, CESifo Group Munich.
- Josefin Meyer & Carmen M. Reinhart & Christoph Trebesch, 2019. "Sovereign Bonds since Waterloo," NBER Working Papers 25543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Tomz & Mark L.J. Wright, 2013.
"Empirical Research on Sovereign Debt and Default,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 5(1), pages 247-272, May.
- Michael Tomz & Mark L. J. Wright, 2012. "Empirical research on sovereign debt and default," Working Paper Series WP-2012-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Michael Tomz & Mark L. J. Wright, 2013. "Empirical Research on Sovereign Debt and Default," CAMA Working Papers 2013-16, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Michael Tomz & Mark L. J. Wright, 2013. "Empirical Research on Sovereign Debt and Default," NBER Working Papers 18855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:ehsrev:v:70:y:2017:i:4:p:1185-1218 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fatás, Antonio & Ghosh, Atish & Panizza, Ugo & Presbitero, Andrea, 2019. "The Motives to Borrow," CEPR Discussion Papers 13735, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ravi Kashyap, 2016. "A Tale of Two Consequences: Intended and Unintended Outcomes of the Japan TOPIX Tick Size Changes," Papers 1602.00839, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2019.
- Di Muzio, Tim & Dow, Matthew, 2016. "Uneven and Combined Confusion: On the Geopolitical Origins of Capitalism and the Rise of the West," Working Papers on Capital as Power 2016/03, Capital As Power - Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism.
- repec:bla:ecnote:v:46:y:2017:i:1:p:53-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- P. Antipa & C. Chamley, 2017. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy in England during the French Wars (1793-1821)," Working papers 627, Banque de France.
- Hannah, Leslie, 2017. "The London Stock Exchange 1869-1929: new bloody statistics for old?," Economic History Working Papers 82404, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Hauner, Thomas & Milanovic, Branko & Naidu, Suresh, 2017. "Inequality, Foreign Investment, and Imperialism," MPRA Paper 83068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Chambers, 2006. "Gentlemanly capitalism revisited: a case study of the underpricing of Initial Public Offerings on the London Stock Exchange, 1946-86," Working Papers 6016, Economic History Society.
- repec:bla:ehsrev:v:71:y:2018:i:4:p:1349-1356 is not listed on IDEAS
- Campbell, Gareth & Rogers, Meeghan & Turner, John D., 2016. "The rise and decline of the UK's provincial stock markets, 1869-1929," QUCEH Working Paper Series 2016-03, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199242559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.