The Political Economy of Poverty, Equity and Growth: A Comparative Study
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brishti Guha, 2005.
"Honesty and Intermediation: Corporate Cheating, Auditor Involvement and the Implications for Development,"
18-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Brishti Guha, 2005. "Honesty and Intermediation : Corporate Cheating, Auditor Involvement and the Implications for Development," Microeconomics Working Papers 22426, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hal Hill, 2013. "The Political Economy of Policy Reform: Insights from Southeast Asia," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 30(1), pages 108-130, March.
- Roe, Terry L. & Gopinath, Munisamy, 1996. "World Trade Issues And Food Security," Working Papers 14425, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Brishti Guha, 2005.
"The Case of the Errant Executive : Management, Control and Firm Size in Corporate Cheating,"
Microeconomics Working Papers
22428, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Brishti Guha, 2005. "The Case of the Errant Executive : Management, Control and Firm Size in Corporate Cheating," Working Papers 16-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Yifu Lin, Justin & Li, Zhiyun, 2008. "Endogenous Institution Formation under a Catching-up Strategy in Developing Countries1," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4794, The World Bank.
- Anne O. Krueger & David Orsmond, 1990. "Impact of Government on Growth and Trade," NBER Working Papers 3545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robinson, James A. & Torvik, Ragnar & Verdier, Thierry, 2006.
"Political foundations of the resource curse,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 447-468, April.
- Robinson, James A & Torvik, Ragnar & Verdier, Thierry, 2002. "Political Foundations of the Resource Curse," CEPR Discussion Papers 3422, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James A. Robinson & Ragnar Torvik & Thierry Verdier, 2003. "Politcal Foundations of the Resource Curse," DELTA Working Papers 2003-33, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Roe, Terry L., 1992. "Political Economy of Structural Adjustment: A General Equilibirum- Interest Group Perspective," Bulletins 7467, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Psacharopoulos, George, 2011. "Education : past, present and future global challenges," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5616, The World Bank.
- Christopher Bowdler & Adeel Malik, 2005. "Openness and inflaton volatility: Cross-country evidence," Economics Series Working Papers 2005-W14, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Adeel Malik, 2016. "The Political Economy of Macroeconomic Policy in Arab Resource-Rich Economies," Working Papers 1034, Economic Research Forum, revised Aug 2016.
- Adeel Malik, 2017. "The Political Economy of Macroeconomic Policy in Arab Resource- Rich Economies," Working Papers 1117, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Jun 2017.
- Charles Meth, 2007. "Sticking to the Facts: Official and Unofficial Stories about Poverty and Unemployment in South Africa," Working Papers 07123, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Christopher Bowdler & Adeel Malik, 2005.
"Openness and inflation volatility: Cross-country evidence,"
2005-W14, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Christopher Bowdler & Adeel Malik, 2005. "Openness and inflation volatility: cross-country evidence," CSAE Working Paper Series 2005-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Fosu, Augustin Kwasi, 2013. "Achieving Development Success: Strategies and Lessons from the Developing World," WIDER Working Paper Series 027, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Aron, Janine, 2000. "Growth and Institutions: A Review of the Evidence," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 15(1), pages 99-135, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198294320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.