Making Foreign Investment Safe: Property Rights and National Sovereignty
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Post, Alison E. & Murillo, María Victoria, 2016. "How Investor Portfolios Shape Regulatory Outcomes: Privatized Infrastructure After Crises," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 328-345.
- Kolstad, Ivar & Søreide, Tina, 2009. "Corruption in natural resource management: Implications for policy makers," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 214-226, December.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra, 2014.
"How India Fits into Global Production Sharing: Experience, Prospects, and Policy Options,"
India Policy Forum,
National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 10(1), pages 57-116.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2013. "How India fits into global production sharing: Experience, prospects and policy options," Departmental Working Papers 2013-13, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2008. "Trade and Investment Patterns in Asia : Regionalisation or Globalisation?," EABER Working Papers 21794, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- repec:agr:journl:v:xxiv:y:2017:i:2(611):p:147-160 is not listed on IDEAS
- Solanes, Miguel & Jouravlev, Andrei, 2007. "Revisiting privatization, foreign investment, international arbitration, and water," Recursos Naturales e Infraestructura 129, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Kenny, Charles & Soreide, Tina, 2008. "Grand Corruption in Utilities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4805, The World Bank.
- Aswicahyono, Haryo & Bird, Kelly & Hill, Hal, 2009. "Making Economic Policy in Weak, Democratic, Post-crisis States: An Indonesian Case Study," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 354-370, February.
- Haryo Aswicahyono & Hal Hill, 2015. "Is Indonesia Trapped in the Middle?," Discussion Paper Series 31, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Aug 2015.
- Clive Harris & Kumar V. Pratap, 2009. "What Drives Private Sector Exit from Infrastructure? Economic Crises and Other Factors in the Cancellation of Private Infrastructure Projects in Developing Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10569, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195310627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.