The Weightless World: Strategies for Managing the Digital Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Alesina & Enrico Spolaore, 1997. "On the Number and Size of Nations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1027-1056.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992.
"A Model of Growth through Creative Destruction,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 323-351, March.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8904, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Scholarly Articles 12490578, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1990. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," DELTA Working Papers 90-12, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1990. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," NBER Working Papers 3223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Working papers 527, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Robert J. Barro, 1991.
"Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 407-443.
- Barro, R.J., 1989. "Economic Growth In A Cross Section Of Countries," RCER Working Papers 201, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Robert J. Barro, 1989. "Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 3120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J. & Lee, Jong-Wha, 1993.
"International comparisons of educational attainment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 363-394, December.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 1993. "International Comparisons of Educational Attainment," NBER Working Papers 4349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth J. Arrow, 1962. "The Economic Implications of Learning by Doing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 155-173.
- Alesina, Alberto & Summers, Lawrence H, 1993. "Central Bank Independence and Macroeconomic Performance: Some Comparative Evidence," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 151-162, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moldaschl, Manfred, 2012. "Mythen der Modernisierung: Arbeit in der Wissensökonomie," Papers and Preprints of the Department of Innovation Research and Sustainable Resource Management 1/2012, Chemnitz University of Technology, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Carolin Häussler & Hans-Martin Zademach, 2007.
"Cluster Performance Reconsidered: Structure, Linkages and Paths in the German Bioteehnology Industry, 1996-2003,"
Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr),
LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 59(3), pages 261-281, July.
- Häussler, Carolin & Zademach, Hans-Martin, 2006. "Cluster Performance reconsidered: Structure, Linkages and Paths in the German Biotechnology Industry, 1996-2003," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 188, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- J. Bradford DeLong & Lawrence H. Summers, 2001.
"The new economy : background, historical perspective, questions, and speculations,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 11-43.
- J. Bradford DeLong & Lawrence H. Summers, 2001. "The 'new economy' : background, historical perspective, questions, and speculations," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 29-59.
- Humphreys, David, 2010. "The great metals boom: A retrospective," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Johannes M. Bauer & Michael Latzer, 2016. "The economics of the Internet: an overview," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of the Internet, chapter 1, pages 3-20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Klodt, Henning, 2001. "Die neue Ökonomie: Aufbruch und Umbruch," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2575, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Carlo MENON, 2014. "La propagation des grandes idées? L\'impact de l\'activité de brevet des firmes leader sur les inventeurs locaux," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-11, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Andrea Bigano & Aleksander Śniegocki & Jacopo Zotti, 2016.
"Policies for a More Dematerialized EU Economy. Theoretical Underpinnings, Political Context and Expected Feasibility,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-22, July.
- Bigano, Andrea & Śniegocki, Aleksander & Zotti, Jacopo, "undated". "Policies for a more Dematerialized EU Economy. Theoretical Underpinnings, Political Context and Expected Feasibility," EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation 236241, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Andrea Bigano & Aleksander Sniegocki & Jacopo Zotti, 2016. "Policies for a more Dematerialized EU Economy. Theoretical Underpinnings, Political Context and Expected Feasibility," Working Papers 2016.39, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Klodt, Henning, 2001. "The Essence of the New Economy," Kiel Discussion Papers 375, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mario A. Maggioni & T. Erika Uberti, 2006. "International networks of knowledge flows: an econometric analysis," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-19, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0267-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Fuchs, 2008. "The implications of new information and communication technologies for sustainability," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 291-309, June.
More about this item
Keywordsdigital technology; global business; e-commerce; economic inequity; weightlessness;
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262531666. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.