The Weightless World: Strategies for Managing the Digital Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Bigano & Aleksander Śniegocki & Jacopo Zotti, 2016.
"Policies for a More Dematerialized EU Economy. Theoretical Underpinnings, Political Context and Expected Feasibility,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-22, July.
- Bigano, Andrea & Śniegocki, Aleksander & Zotti, Jacopo, "undated". "Policies for a more Dematerialized EU Economy. Theoretical Underpinnings, Political Context and Expected Feasibility," EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation 236241, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Andrea Bigano & Aleksander Sniegocki & Jacopo Zotti, 2016. "Policies for a more Dematerialized EU Economy. Theoretical Underpinnings, Political Context and Expected Feasibility," Working Papers 2016.39, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Moldaschl, Manfred, 2012. "Mythen der Modernisierung: Arbeit in der Wissensökonomie," Papers and Preprints of the Department of Innovation Research and Sustainable Resource Management 1/2012, Chemnitz University of Technology, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Klodt, Henning, 2001. "The Essence of the New Economy," Kiel Discussion Papers 375, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Carolin Häussler & Hans-Martin Zademach, 2007.
"Cluster Performance Reconsidered: Structure, Linkages and Paths in the German Bioteehnology Industry, 1996-2003,"
Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr),
LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 59(3), pages 261-281, July.
- Häussler, Carolin & Zademach, Hans-Martin, 2006. "Cluster Performance reconsidered: Structure, Linkages and Paths in the German Biotechnology Industry, 1996-2003," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 188, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- J. Bradford DeLong & Lawrence H. Summers, 2001.
"The new economy : background, historical perspective, questions, and speculations,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 11-43.
- J. Bradford DeLong & Lawrence H. Summers, 2001. "The 'new economy' : background, historical perspective, questions, and speculations," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 29-59.
- Mario A. Maggioni & T. Erika Uberti, 2006. "International networks of knowledge flows: an econometric analysis," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-19, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Humphreys, David, 2010. "The great metals boom: A retrospective," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-13, March.
- repec:bla:gender:v:24:y:2017:i:2:p:99-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johannes M. Bauer & Michael Latzer, 2016. "The economics of the Internet: an overview," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of the Internet, chapter 1, pages 3-20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0267-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klodt, Henning, 2001. "Die neue Ökonomie: Aufbruch und Umbruch," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2575, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Carlo MENON, 2014. "La propagation des grandes idées? L\'impact de l\'activité de brevet des firmes leader sur les inventeurs locaux," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-11, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Christian Fuchs, 2008. "The implications of new information and communication technologies for sustainability," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 291-309, June.
More about this item
Keywordsdigital technology; global business; e-commerce; economic inequity; weightlessness;
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262531666. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .