Accelerating the Globalization of America: The Role for Information Technology
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine Mann, 2011. "Information Technology, Globalization, and Growth: Role for Scale Economies, Terms of Trade, and Variety," Working Papers 27, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:53:y:2008:i:03:n:s021759080800304x is not listed on IDEAS
- Sturgeon, Timothy J. & Kawakami, Momoko, 2010. "Global value chains in the electronics industry : was the crisis a window of opportunity for developing countries ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5417, The World Bank.
- Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2007. "Offshoring, Outsourcing, and Production Relocation—Labor-Market Effects in the OECD Countries and Developing Asia," Working Paper Series WP07-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2005. "Outsourcing and Skill Imports: Foreign High-Skilled Workers on H-1B and L-1 Visas in the United States," Working Paper Series WP05-15, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Wilhelm Kohler, 2008. "Offshoring: Why Do Stories Differ?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2232, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brown, Clair & Sturgeon, Timothy & Cole, Connor, 2013. "The 2010 National Organizations Survey: Examining the Relationships Between Job Quality and the Domestic and International Sourcing of Business Functions by United States Organizations," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt1sp77818, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Mishra, Saurabh & Lundstrom, Susanna & Anand, Rahul, 2011. "Service export sophistication and economic growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5606, The World Bank.
- Deborah Winkler & William Milberg, 2011. "Classical and Neoclassical Theories of Offshore Outsourcing," Working Papers 1113, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- William Milberg, Melissa Mahoney, Markus Schneider, Rudiger von Arnim, 2007. "WP 2006-4 Dynamic Gains from U.S. Services Offshoring: A Critical View," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2006-4, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Stenberg, Peter L. & Morehart, Mitchell J. & Vogel, Stephen J. & Cromartie, John & Breneman, Vincent E. & Brown, Dennis M., 2009. "Broadband Internet's Value for Rural America," Economic Research Report 55944, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:3900. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .