Paths toward the Modern Fiscal State: England, Japan, and China
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tuan-Hwee Sng & Chiaki Moriguchi, 2014.
"Asia’s little divergence: state capacity in China and Japan before 1850,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 439-470, December.
- Sng, Tuan-Hwee & Moriguchi, Chiaki, 2014. "Asia’s Little Divergence: State Capacity in China and Japan before 1850," CEI Working Paper Series 2014-6, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sng, Tuan-Hwee & Moriguchi, Chiaki, 2014. "Asia's Little Divergence: State Capacity in China and Japan before 1850," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 58, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- KOYAMA, Mark & MORIGUCHI, Chiaki & SNG, Tuan-Hwee, 2017. "Geopolitics and Asia’s Little Divergence: State Building in China and Japan After 1850," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-51, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hup:pbooks:9780674072787. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gregory Kornbluh). General contact details of provider: http://www.hup.harvard.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .