Potential Integration of Middle Eastern Countries' Stock Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R., 1997.
"Emerging equity market volatility,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 29-77, January.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey, 1995. "Emerging Equity Market Volatility," NBER Working Papers 5307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marshall E. Blume & Michael A. Goldstein, "undated". "On the Integration of the US Equity Markets (Revised: 18-95)," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 01-95, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Marshall E. Blume & Michael A. Goldstein, "undated". "On the Integration of the US Equity Markets (Revised: 18-95)," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 1-95, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Fama, Eugene F., 1985. "What's different about banks?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 29-39, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:frd:theses:2002.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fordham Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.