Social Transfers and Poverty Alleviation in Ireland, 2004-2011
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter J. Lambert & Runa Nesbakken & Thor O. Thoresen, 2011. "On the meaning and measurement of redistribution in cross-country comparisons," Discussion Papers 649, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Tim Callan & Brian Nolan & Claire Keane & Michael Savage & John Walsh, 2014.
"Crisis, response and distributional impact: the case of Ireland,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Callan, Tim & Nolan, Brian & Keane, Claire & Savage, Michael & Walsh, John R., 2013. "Crisis, Response and Distributional Impact: The Case of Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 7481, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Callan, Tim & Nolan, Brian & Keane, Claire & Savage, Michael & Walsh, John R., 2013. "Crisis, Response and Distributional Impact: The Case of Ireland," Papers WP456, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Longford, Nicholas T. & Nicodemo, Catia, 2010. "The Contribution of Social Transfers to the Reduction of Poverty," IZA Discussion Papers 5223, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Peter Herrmann & Almas Heshmati & Arno Tausch & Chemen S.J. Bajalan, 2009. "Efficiency and Effectiveness of Social Spending," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 35(1), pages 13-43.
- Maitre, Bertrand & Nolan, Brian & Whelan, Christopher T., 2006. "Reconfiguring the Measurement of Deprivation and Consistent Poverty in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS58.
- Beckerman, W, 1979. "The Impact of Income Maintenance Payments on Poverty in Britain, 1975," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(354), pages 261-279, June.
- Bea Cantillon & Natascha Van Mechelen & Olivier Pintelon & Aaron Van den Heede, 2012. "Household Work Intensity and the Adequacy of Social Protection in the EU," Working Papers 1204, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walid Oueslati & Vera Zipperer & Damien Rousselière & Alexandros Dimitropoulos, 2017.
"Energy taxes, reforms and income inequality: An empirical cross-country analysis,"
International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 150, pages 80-95.
- Oueslati, Walid & Zipperer, Vera & Rousselière, Damien & Dimitropoulos, Alexandros, 2017. "Energy taxes, reforms and income inequality: An empirical cross-country analysis," International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 80-95.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:resser:bkmnext248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.