Market Structure and Competition Policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf & George Norman, 2002.
"Oligopoly Deregulation in General Equilibrium: A Tax Neutralization Result,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
0210, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf & George Norman, 2003. "Oligopoly Deregulation in General Equilibrium: A Tax Neutralization Result," NBER Working Papers 9416, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Behrens, Kristian & Carl Gaigne & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 2006.
"Is the regulation of the transport sector always detrimental to consumers?,"
CIRJE-F-455, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Behrens, Kristian & Gaigné, Carl & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2007. "Is the Regulation of the Transport Sector Always Detrimental to Consumers?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6185, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Catherine Thomas, 2010.
"Capacity Investment under Demand Uncertainty. An Empirical Study of the US Cement Industry, 1994-2006,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3166, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Catherine Thomas, 2010. "Capacity Investment under Demand Uncertainty. An Empirical Study of the US Cement Industry, 1994‐2006," Working Papers hal-00511563, HAL.
- Guy Meunier & Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Catherine Thomas, 2016.
"Capacity Investment under Demand Uncertainty: The Role of Imports in the U.S. Cement Industry,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(2), pages 455-486, April.
- Guy Meunier & Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Catherine Thomas, 2014. "Capacity Investment under Demand Uncertainty: The Role of Imports in the U.S. Cement Industry," Working Papers hal-00816410, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521783330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .