Measuring Students’ Attitude Towards Behaviour In Doing Information-Related Business
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carr, Jon C. & Sequeira, Jennifer M., 2007. "Prior family business exposure as intergenerational influence and entrepreneurial intent: A Theory of Planned Behavior approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(10), pages 1090-1098, October.
- KruegerJR, Norris F. & Reilly, Michael D. & Carsrud, Alan L., 2000. "Competing models of entrepreneurial intentions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 411-432.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- José Neves Cruz, 2013. "Is white-collar crime a form of entrepreneurship?," OBEGEF Working Papers 022, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
- Hsu, Dan K. & Burmeister-Lamp, Katrin & Simmons, Sharon A. & Foo, Maw-Der & Hong, Michelle C. & Pipes, Jesse D., 2019. "“I know I can, but I don't fit”: Perceived fit, self-efficacy, and entrepreneurial intention," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 311-326.
- Sanawi M. Sharahiley, 2020. "Examining Entrepreneurial Intention of the Saudi Arabia’s University Students: Analyzing Alternative Integrated Research Model of TPB and EEM," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 21(1), pages 67-84, March.
- Giuseppe Criaco & Philipp Sieger & Karl Wennberg & Francesco Chirico & Tommaso Minola, 2017. "Parents’ performance in entrepreneurship as a “double-edged sword” for the intergenerational transmission of entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 841-864, December.
- Michael A. Abebe & Jennifer L. Welbourne, 2015. "Blessing In Disguise? Coping Strategies And Entrepreneurial Intentions Following Involuntary Job Loss," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(04), pages 1-22, December.
- Edo Rajh & Jelena Budak & Jovo Ateljevic & Ljupco Davcev & Tamara Jovanov & Kosovka Ognjenovic, 2016. "Entrepreneurial Intentions in Selected Southeast European Countries," Working Papers 1609, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Dan Wang & Lili Wang & Ling Chen, 2018. "Unlocking the influence of family business exposure on entrepreneurial intentions," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 951-974, December.
- Laspita, Stavroula & Breugst, Nicola & Heblich, Stephan & Patzelt, Holger, 2012. "Intergenerational transmission of entrepreneurial intentions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 414-435.
- Zapkau, Florian B. & Schwens, Christian & Steinmetz, Holger & Kabst, Rüdiger, 2015. "Disentangling the effect of prior entrepreneurial exposure on entrepreneurial intention," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 639-653.
- Rajib Roy & Fatima Akhtar & Niladri Das, 2017. "Entrepreneurial intention among science & technology students in India: extending the theory of planned behavior," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 1013-1041, December.
- Randerson, Kathleen & Bettinelli, Cristina & Fayolle, Alain & Anderson, Alistair, 2015.
"Family entrepreneurship as a field of research: Exploring its contours and contents,"
Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 143-154.
- Kathleen Randerson & Cristina Bettinelli & Alain Fayolle & Alistair Anderson, 2015. "Family entrepreneurship as a field of research: Exploring its contours and contents," Post-Print hal-02013913, HAL.
- Kathleen Randerson & Cristina Bettinelli & Alain Fayolle & Alistair R. Anderson, 2015. "Family entrepreneurship as a field of research : Exploring its contours and contents," Post-Print hal-02313321, HAL.
- Edmund R. Thompson, 2009. "Individual Entrepreneurial Intent: Construct Clarification and Development of an Internationally Reliable Metric," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 33(3), pages 669-694, May.
- Peng, Yan-ling & Kong, Rong & Turvey, Calum G., 2015. "Impacts of Self-efficacy on Perceived Feasibility and Entrepreneurial Intentions: Empirical Evidence from China," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212619, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ana Iolanda Vodă & Alina-Petronela Haller & Alexandru Anichiti & Gina Ionela Butnaru, 2020. "Testing Entrepreneurial Intention Determinants in Post-Transition Economies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(24), pages 1-1, December.
- Li Zhao & Lizhu Davis & Lauren Copeland, 2018. "Entrepreneurial Intention: An Exploratory Study of Fashion Students," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 26(01), pages 27-50, March.
- Gabriela Boldureanu & Alina Măriuca Ionescu & Ana-Maria Bercu & Maria Viorica Bedrule-Grigoruță & Daniel Boldureanu, 2020. "Entrepreneurship Education through Successful Entrepreneurial Models in Higher Education Institutions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-1, February.
- Servane Delanoë & Franck Brulhart, 2011. "Analyse des antécédents de l'intention entrepreneuriale des porteurs de projets français," Post-Print halshs-00743793, HAL.
- Cuong Nguyen, 2018. "Demographic factors, family background and prior self-employment on entrepreneurial intention - Vietnamese business students are different: why?," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 8(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Nowiński, Witold & Haddoud, Mohamed Yacine, 2019. "The role of inspiring role models in enhancing entrepreneurial intention," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 183-193.
- Aleksandra Wąsowska, 2016. "Who Doesn't Want to be an Entrepreneur? The Role of Need for Closure in Forming Entrepreneurial Intentions of Polish Students," Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, Centre for Strategic and International Entrepreneurship at the Cracow University of Economics., vol. 4(3), pages 27-39.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; Entrepreneurial intention; information-related business;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zib:zbmecj:v:3:y:2019:i:1:p:21-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zibeline International Publishing). General contact details of provider: http://myecommerecejournal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.