Hidden Economies and the Socially Optimal Fiscal-Tax to Liquidity-Tax Ratio
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ercolani, Marco G., 2007. "Hidden Economies and the Socially Optimal Fiscal-Tax to Liquidity-Tax Ratio," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-10, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
References listed on IDEAS
- Edgar L. Feige & Ivica Urban, 2003. "Estimating the Size and Growth of Unrecorded Economic Activity in Transition Countries: A Re-evaluation of Electric Consumption Method Estimates and their Implications," Macroeconomics 0311010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Alexeev & William Pyle, 2001.
"A Note on Measuring the Unofficial Economy in the Former Soviet Republics,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
436, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Michael Alexeev & William Pyle, 2002. "A Note on Measuring the Unofficial Economy in the Former Soviet Republics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0230, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation tax; hidden/shadow/underground economy; seigniorage;
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifweej:5741. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.