The coexistence of controlling and other management methods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Agnieszka Bieńkowska & Marian Waldemar Brol, 2013. "Graphical presentation of a measure of an employee's competence for a job position," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Management, vol. 23(1), pages 5-16.
- Heusinkveld, Stefan & Visscher, Klaasjan, 2012. "Practice what you preach: How consultants frame management concepts as enacted practice," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 285-297.
- Berry, A.J. & Coad, A.F. & Harris, E.P. & Otley, D.T. & Stringer, C., 2009. "Emerging themes in management control: A review of recent literature," The British Accounting Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 2-20.
- Al-Mashari, Majed & Al-Mudimigh, Abdullah & Zairi, Mohamed, 2003. "Enterprise resource planning: A taxonomy of critical factors," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 352-364, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daiva Tamulevičienė & Armenia Androniceanu & Armenia Androniceanu, 2020. "Selection of the indicators to measure an enterprise’s value and its changes in the controlling system for medium-sized enterprises," Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, VsI Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Center, vol. 7(3), pages 1440-1458, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Abdesamad Zouine & Pierre Fenies, 2014. "The Critical Success Factors Of The ERP System Project: A Meta-Analysis Methodology," Post-Print hal-01419785, HAL.
- Natalia Semenova, 2021. "Management control systems in response to social and environmental risk in large Nordic companies," International Journal of Corporate Social Responsibility, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Aloini, Davide & Dulmin, Riccardo & Mininno, Valeria, 2012. "Modelling and assessing ERP project risks: A Petri Net approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 484-495.
- Hasan AL JAFA, 2020. "A Case Study For The Crm Software Selection Process In A Transportation Company Using An Integrated Ahp And Qfd Approach," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 24, pages 337-351, December.
- Stefan N. Groesser & Niklas Jovy, 2016. "Business model analysis using computational modeling: a strategy tool for exploration and decision-making," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 61-88, February.
- Célia Lemaire & Thierry Nobre, 2014. "Roles D'Un Tableau De Bord Dit « De Pilotage De La Performance » Dans Le Secteur Medico-Social," Post-Print hal-01899569, HAL.
- Møller, Charles & Kræmmergaard, Pernille & Rikhardsson, Pall, 2006. "The Emergence of Enterprise Systems Management - A Challenge to the IS Curriculum," Informatics Research Group Working Papers I-2005-03, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Madeleine Feder & Barbara E. Weißenberger, 2019. "Understanding the behavioral gap: Why would managers (not) engage in CSR-related activities?," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 95-126, April.
- Malgorzata Plaza, 2008. "Team performance and information system implementation," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 347-359, July.
- Chen, Liang-Tu, 2014. "Optimal dynamic policies for integrated production and marketing planning in business-to-business marketplaces," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 46-53.
- Anup Chowdhury & Nikhil Chandra Shil, 2017. "Public Sector Reforms and New Public Management: Exploratory Evidence from Australian Public Sector," Asian Development Policy Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Ligorio, Lorenzo & Caputo, Fabio & Venturelli, Andrea, 2022. "Sustainability disclosure and reporting by municipally owned water utilities," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C).
- Richardson, Alan J. & Kilfoyle, Eksa, 2016. "Accounting institutions as truce: The emergence of accounting in the governance of transnational mail flows," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 32-47.
- Nicholas Berente & Kalle Lyytinen & Youngjin Yoo & John Leslie King, 2016. "Routines as Shock Absorbers During Organizational Transformation: Integration, Control, and NASA’s Enterprise Information System," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(3), pages 551-572, June.
- Hüseyin Taştan & Feride Gönel, 2020. "ICT labor, software usage, and productivity: firm-level evidence from Turkey," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 265-285, April.
- Jenny Jing Wang, 2022. "The labour surplus and COVID‐19: the outlook for Chinese migrant low‐skilled workers," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 62(1), pages 577-596, March.
- Matolcsy, Zoltan & Wakefield, James, 2017. "Multinational headquarter control of wholly owned foreign subsidiaries," The British Accounting Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 275-293.
- Chien, Shih-Wen & Hu, Changya & Reimers, Kai & Lin, Jeun-Sheng, 2007. "The influence of centrifugal and centripetal forces on ERP project success in small and medium-sized enterprises in China and Taiwan," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 380-396, June.
- Andrea Fried, 2017. "Terminological distinctions of ‘control’: a review of the implications for management control research in the context of innovation," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 5-40, February.
- Li, Ling & Markowski, Carol & Xu, Li & Markowski, Edward, 2008. "TQM--A predecessor of ERP implementation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 569-580, October.
More about this item
Keywordsmanagement methods; controlling; coexistence; organizational effects;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wut:journl:v:2:y:2014:p:5-33:id:1093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iopwrpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Adam Kasperski (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iopwrpl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.