Would Climate Policy Improve The European Energy Security?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Céline Guivarch & Stéphanie Monjon & Julie Rozenberg & Adrien Vogt-Schilb, 2015. "Would Climate Policy Improve The European Energy Security?," Post-Print halshs-01171469, HAL.
- Céline Guivarch & Stephanie Monjon & Julie Rozenberg & Adrien Vogt-Schilb, 2014. "Would climate policy improve the European energy security?," Post-Print halshs-01053783, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Böhringer & Andreas Keller, 2011. "Energy Security: An Impact Assessment of the EU Climate and Energy Package," Working Papers V-335-11, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised May 2011.
- repec:zbw:hohpro:335 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2014. "Climate Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15366, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:530-541 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guivarch, Céline & Monjon, Stéphanie, 2017.
"Identifying the main uncertainty drivers of energy security in a low-carbon world: The case of Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 530-541.
- Céline Guivarch & Stéphanie Monjon, 2016. "Identifying the main uncertainty drivers of energy security in a low- carbon world: The case of Europe," Post-Print halshs-01348948, HAL.
- repec:eee:energy:v:138:y:2017:i:c:p:890-901 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valdés Lucas, Javier Noel & Escribano Francés, Gonzalo & San Martín González, Enrique, 2016. "Energy security and renewable energy deployment in the EU: Liaisons Dangereuses or Virtuous Circle?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1032-1046.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate policy; energy security; Europe; scenarios database; multi-criteria decision; Q43; Q47; Q54;
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- Q47 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy Forecasting
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:ccexxx:v:06:y:2015:i:02:n:s2010007815500086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/cce/cce.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.