Would Climate Policy Improve The European Energy Security?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Céline Guivarch & Stéphanie Monjon & Julie Rozenberg & Adrien Vogt-Schilb, 2015. "Would Climate Policy Improve The European Energy Security?," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(02), pages 1-35.
- Céline Guivarch & Stephanie Monjon & Julie Rozenberg & Adrien Vogt-Schilb, 2014. "Would climate policy improve the European energy security?," Post-Print halshs-01053783, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Böhringer & Andreas Keller, 2011. "Energy Security: An Impact Assessment of the EU Climate and Energy Package," Working Papers V-335-11, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised May 2011.
- repec:zbw:hohpro:335 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2014. "Climate Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15366, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:energy:v:138:y:2017:i:c:p:890-901 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valdés Lucas, Javier Noel & Escribano Francés, Gonzalo & San Martín González, Enrique, 2016. "Energy security and renewable energy deployment in the EU: Liaisons Dangereuses or Virtuous Circle?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1032-1046.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:530-541 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guivarch, Céline & Monjon, Stéphanie, 2017.
"Identifying the main uncertainty drivers of energy security in a low-carbon world: The case of Europe,"
Elsevier, pages 530-541.
- Céline Guivarch & Stéphanie Monjon, 2016. "Identifying the main uncertainty drivers of energy security in a low- carbon world: The case of Europe," Post-Print halshs-01348948, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsmulti-criteria decision; scenarios database; Climate policy; energy security; Europe;
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- Q47 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy Forecasting
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01171469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .