Achieving sustainability in US fisheries: community engagement in co-management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jentoft, Svein, 2000. "The community: a missing link of fisheries management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 53-60, January.
- Kris Stevens & John Morris, 2001. "Struggling toward sustainability: considering grassroots development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 149-164.
- Charles, Anthony T., 1994. "Towards sustainability: the fishery experience," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 201-211, December.
- Anthony Scott, 1955. "The Fishery: The Objectives of Sole Ownership," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 116-116.
- Rodrigo Lozano, 2007. "Collaboration as a pathway for sustainability," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 370-381.
- H. Scott Gordon, 1954. "The Economic Theory of a Common-Property Resource: The Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 124-124.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McClenachan, Loren & O’Connor, Grace & Reynolds, Travis, 2015. "Adaptive capacity of co-management systems in the face of environmental change: The soft-shell clam fishery and invasive green crabs in Maine," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 26-32.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:16:y:2008:i:6:p:390-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .