Determinant factors in the degree of implementation of Local Agenda 21 in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ted Kitchen & David Whitney & Stephen Littlewood, 1997. "Local Authority/AcademicCollaboration and Local Agenda 21 Policy Processes," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 645-660.
- Sofie Adolfsson Jorby, 2002. "Local Agenda 21 in Four Swedish Municipalities: A Tool towards Sustainability?," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(2), pages 219-244.
- Dimitri Devuyst, 2000. "Linking impact assessment and sustainable development at the local level: the introduction of sustainability assessment systems," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(2), pages 67-78.
- Paul S. Phillips & Paul Clarkson & Julie Adams & Adam D. Read & P. Chris Coggins, 2003. "County waste minimization programmes: a case study from Northamptonshire, UK," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 103-118.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Velázquez & Nora Munguía & Andrea Zavala & Maria de los Ángeles Navarrete, 2008. "Challenges in operating sustainability initiatives in Northwest Mexico," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 401-409.
- Beatriz Cuadrado-Ballesteros & Noemí Mordán & Isabel-María García-Sánchez, 2014. "Is Local Financial Health Associated with Citizens’ Quality of Life?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 119(2), pages 559-580, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:16:y:2008:i:1:p:17-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.