The social cost of trading: Measuring the increased damages from sulfur dioxide trading in the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sargent, R P & Shepard, R M & Glantz, Stanton A. Ph.D., 2004. "Reduced incidence of admissions for myocardial infarction associated with public smoking ban: before and after study," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt3276d6r6, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- Ong, M K & Glantz, Stanton A. Ph.D., 2004. "Cardiovascular health and economic effects of smoke-free workplaces," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt2ck7x753, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2004.048025_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthew C. Farrelly & William N. Evans & Edward Montgomery, 1999. "Do Workplace Smoking Bans Reduce Smoking?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 728-747, September.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2006.099994_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adams, Scott & Cotti, Chad, 2008. "Drunk driving after the passage of smoking bans in bars," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1288-1305, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaramillo, Paulina & Muller, Nicholas Z., 2016. "Air pollution emissions and damages from energy production in the U.S.: 2002–2011," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 202-211.
- Holland, Stephen P. & Yates, Andrew J., 2015.
"Optimal trading ratios for pollution permit markets,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 16-27.
- Stephen Holland & Andrew J. Yates, 2014. "Optimal Trading Ratios for Pollution Permit Markets," NBER Working Papers 19780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chan, H. Ron & Chupp, B. Andrew & Cropper, Maureen & Muller, Nicholas Z., 2015. "The Net Benefits of the Acid Rain Program: What Can We Learn from the Grand Policy Experiment?," Discussion Papers dp-15-25, Resources For the Future.
- Stephen P. Holland & Erin T. Mansur & Nicholas Z. Muller & Andrew J. Yates, 2016. "Are There Environmental Benefits from Driving Electric Vehicles? The Importance of Local Factors," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(12), pages 3700-3729, December.
- Andrew L. Goodkind & Jay S. Coggins & Julian D. Marshall, 2014. "A Spatial Model of Air Pollution: The Impact of the Concentration-Response Function," Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(4), pages 451-479.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:30:y:2011:i:3:p:598-612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .