Is cost-benefit analysis legal? Three rules
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burton A. Weisbrod, 1981. "Benefit-Cost Analysis of a Controlled Experiment: Treating the Mentally Ill," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 16(4), pages 523-548.
- Dale Whittington & Duncan Macrae, 1990. "Comment: Judgments about who has standing in cost-benefit analysis," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 536-547.
- Richard O. Zerbe, 1991. "Comment: Does benefit cost analysis stand alone? rights and standing," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 96-105.
- Jonathan A. Lesser & Richard O. Zerbe, 1995. "What Can Economic Analysis Contribute To The 'Sustainability' Debate?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(3), pages 88-100, July.
- Shira B. Lewin, 1996. "Economics and Psychology: Lessons for Our Own Day from the Early Twentieth Century," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(3), pages 1293-1323, September.
- Machina, Mark J, 1987. "Choice under Uncertainty: Problems Solved and Unsolved," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 121-154, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:621-629 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kubiak, Sheryl & Roddy, Juliette & Comartin, Erin & Tillander, Elizabeth, 2015. "Cost analysis of long-term outcomes of an urban mental health court," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 96-106.
- GIULIANO, Genevieve & KNATZ, Geraldine & HUDSON, Nathan & SYS, Christa & VANELSLANDER, Thierry & CARLAN, Valentin, 2016. "Decison-making for maritime innovation investments: The significance of cost benefit and cost effectiveness analysis," Working Papers 2016001, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Easter, K. William & Archibald, Sandra O., 1998. "Benefit-Cost Analysis In U.S. Environmental Regulatory Decisions," Conference Papers 14475, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- David L. Weimer & Aidan R. Vining & Randall K. Thomas, 2009. "Cost-benefit analysis involving addictive goods: contingent valuation to estimate willingness-to-pay for smoking cessation," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 181-202.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:17:y:1998:i:3:p:419-456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .