Comment: Judgments about who has standing in cost-benefit analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Thaler & William Gould, 1982. "Public policy toward life saving: Should consumer preferences rule?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(2), pages 223-242.
- Duncan Macrae & Dale Whittington, 1987. "Assessing preferences in cost-benefit analysis: Reflections on rural water supply evaluation in haiti," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(2), pages 246-263.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard O. Zerbe, 2013. "Ethical benefit–cost analysis as art and science: ten rules for benefit–cost analysis," Chapters,in: Principles and Standards for Benefit–Cost Analysis, chapter 8, pages 264-293 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Campbell, Harry F. & Brown, Richard P.C., 2005.
"A multiple account framework for cost-benefit analysis,"
Evaluation and Program Planning,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 23-32.
- Prof Harry Campbell & Assoc Prof Richard Brown, 2003. "A Multiple Account Framework For Cost-Benefit Analysis," Discussion Papers Series 328, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Richard O. Zerbe, 1998. "Is cost-benefit analysis legal? Three rules," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 419-456.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:9:y:1990:i:4:p:536-547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .