How people with disabilities fare when public policies change
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- R. V. Burkhauser & R. H. Haveman & B. L. Wolfe, "undated". "How people with disabilities fare when public policies change," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 974-92, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robin Gregory & Ralph L. Keeney, 1994. "Creating Policy Alternatives Using Stakeholder Values," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(8), pages 1035-1048, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Bound & Julie Berry Cullen & Austin Nichols & Lucie Schmidt, 2002. "The Welfare Implications of Increasing DI Benefit Generosity," Working Papers wp024, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2000. "Microdata Panel Data and Public Policy: National and Cross-National Perspectives," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 23, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Bound, John & Cullen, Julie Berry & Nichols, Austin & Schmidt, Lucie, 2004.
"The welfare implications of increasing disability insurance benefit generosity,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 2487-2514, December.
- John Bound & Julie Berry Cullen & Austin Nichols & Lucie Schmidt, 2002. "The Welfare Implications of Increasing Disability Insurance Benefit Generosity," NBER Working Papers 9155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Bound & Julie Berry Cullen & Austin Nichols & Lucie Schmidt, 2002. "The Welfare Implications of Increasing Disability Insurance Benefit Generosity," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-02, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Hugo Benítez-Silva & Moshe Buchinsky & Hiu Man Chan & Sofia Cheidvasser & John Rust, 2004.
"How large is the bias in self-reported disability?,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(6), pages 649-670.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Moshe Buchinsky & Hiu Man Chan & Sofia Cheidvasser & John Rust, 2000. "How Large is the Bias in Self-Reported Disability?," Working Papers 2000-01, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Moshe Buchinsky & Hiu Man Chan & Sofia Cheidvasser & John Rust, 2000. "How Large is the Bias is Self-Reported Disability?," NBER Working Papers 7526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Butler, J. S. & Kim, Yang Woo, 1995. "The importance of employer accommodation on the job duration of workers with disabilities: A hazard model approach," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 109-130, June.
- David S. Salkever & Marisa E. Domino, 1997. "Within Group "Structural" Tests of Labor-Market Discrimination: A Study of Persons with Serious Disabilities," NBER Working Papers 5931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:35:y:2017:i:3:p:439-456 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pc:p:3417-3528 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marchand, J. & Smeeding, T., 2016. "Poverty and Aging," Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, Elsevier.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Jeff Larrimore & Sean Lyons, 2017.
"Measuring Health Insurance Benefits: The Case Of People With Disabilities,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(3), pages 439-456, July.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Jeff Larrimore & Sean Lyons, 2015. "Measuring Health Insurance Benefits: The Case of People with Disabilities," NBER Working Papers 21629, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:12:y:1993:i:2:p:251-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.