Moving into and out of poor urban areas
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Do, D. Phuong, 2009. "The dynamics of income and neighborhood context for population health: Do long-term measures of socioeconomic status explain more of the black/white health disparity than single-point-in-time measures," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(8), pages 1368-1375, April.
- repec:pri:crcwel:wp98-04-pettit is not listed on IDEAS
- L. Quillian, "undated". "How Long Do African Americans Stay in High-Poverty Neighborhoods? An Analysis of Spells," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1203-00, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Lahr, Michael L. & Gibbs, Robert M., 2002. "Mobility of Section 8 families in Alameda County," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 187-213, September.
- Frenette, Marc & Picot, Garnett & Sceviour, Roger, 2004. "When do they leave? The dynamics of living in low-income neighbourhoods," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 484-504, November.
- Jeffrey Timberlake, 2009. "“Scratchin’ and Surviving” or “Movin’ on Up?” Two Sources of Change in Children’s Neighborhood SES," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 28(2), pages 195-219, April.
- Aaronson, Daniel, 2001. "Neighborhood Dynamics," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-31, January.
- Becky Pettit, 2000. "Moving and Children's Social Connections: The Critical Importance of Context," Working Papers 994, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Micere Keels & Greg Duncan & Stefanie Deluca & Ruby Mendenhall & James Rosenbaum, 2005. "Fifteen years later: Can residential mobility programs provide a long-term escape from neighborhood segregation, crime, and poverty," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 42(1), pages 51-73, February.
- Scott South & Kyle Crowder, 1997. "Residential mobility between cities and suburbs: race, suburbanization, and back-to-the-city moves," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 34(4), pages 525-538, November.
- Ludwig, Jens, 1999. "Information and inner city educational attainment," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 17-30, February.
- L. Quillian, "undated". "Migration Patterns and the Growth of High-Poverty Neighborhoods, 1970–1990," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1172-98, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Anne R. Pebley & Narayan Sastry, 2003. "Neighborhoods, Poverty and Children’s Well-being A Review," Working Papers DRU-3001-NICHD, RAND Corporation.
- Anne R. Pebley & Narayan Sastry, 2003. "Neighborhoods, Poverty and Children's Well-being: A Review," Working Papers 03-04, RAND Corporation.
- Frenette, Marc & Picot, Garnett & Sceviour, Roger, 2004. "Duree de la residence dans les quartiers a faible revenu : evidence pour Toronto, Montreal et Vancouver," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2004216f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:11:y:1992:i:2:p:273-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .