Children's and young people's experiences of a parent's critical illness and admission to the intensive care unit: A qualitative meta‐synthesis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerison Lansdown, 2001. "Promoting Children's Participation in Democratic Decision-Making," Papers innins01/9, Innocenti Insights.
- Gerison Lansdown, 2005. "The Evolving Capacities of the Child," Papers innins05/18, Innocenti Insights.
- Susanne Kean, 2010. "Children and young people’s strategies to access information during a family member’s critical illness," Journal of Clinical Nursing, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 19(1‐2), pages 266-274, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gazit, Matan & Perry-Hazan, Lotem, 2020. "Disadvantaged youth’s participation in collective decision making," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 110(C).
- Duramy, Benedetta Faedi & Gal, Tali, 2020. "Understanding and implementing child participation: Lessons from the Global South," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- Nir, Tal & Perry-Hazan, Lotem, 2016. "The framed right to participate in municipal youth councils and its educational impact," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 174-183.
- K. R. Santhosh, Ph.D., 2016. "A Review on the Perpetrators of Child Abuse," Review of Social Sciences, LAR Center Press, vol. 1(3), pages 45-52, March.
- Burger, Kaspar, 2017. "The role of social and psychological resources in children's perception of their participation rights," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 139-147.
- Twum-Danso Imoh, Afua & Okyere, Samuel, 2020. "Towards a more holistic understanding of child participation: Foregrounding the experiences of children in Ghana and Nigeria," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 112(C).
- Perry-Hazan, Lotem, 2016. "Children's participation in national policymaking: “You're so adorable, adorable, adorable! I'm speechless; so much fun!”," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 105-113.
- van Bijleveld, G.G. & Dedding, C.W.M. & Bunders-Aelen, J.F.G., 2014. "Seeing eye to eye or not? Young people's and child protection workers' perspectives on children's participation within the Dutch child protection and welfare services," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(P3), pages 253-259.
- Harder, Annemiek T. & Mann-Feder, Varda & Oterholm, Inger & Refaeli, Tehila, 2020. "Supporting transitions to adulthood for youth leaving care: Consensus based principles," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 116(C).
- Natasha Blanchet-Cohen, 2009. "Children, Agency and Violence: In and beyond the United Nations study on violence against children," Papers inwopa09/64, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Saad Algraini & Janet McIntyre-Mills, 2018. "Human Development in Saudi Education: a Critical Systemic Approach," Systemic Practice and Action Research, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 121-157, April.
- Walker, Janet S. & Masselli, Brianne M. & Blakeslee, Jennifer & Baird, Caitlin & Thorp, Kristin, 2018. "Development and testing of an assessment of youth/young adult voice in agency-level advising and decision making," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 598-605.
- Boadu, Evans Sakyi & Ile, Isioma, 2019. "Between power and perception: Understanding youth perspectives in participatory monitoring and evaluation (PM&E) in Ghana," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 77(C).
- Stoebenau, Kirsten & Heise, Lori & Wamoyi, Joyce & Bobrova, Natalia, 2016. "Revisiting the understanding of “transactional sex” in sub-Saharan Africa: A review and synthesis of the literature," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 186-197.
- Carine Le Borgne & E. Kay M. Tisdall, 2017. "Children’s Participation: Questioning Competence and Competencies?," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 5(3), pages 122-130.
- Kristin Anderson Moore & Laura H. Lippman & Hugh McIntosh, 2009. "Positive Indicators of Child Well-being: A conceptual framework, measures and methodological issues," Papers inwopa580, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Sonia Livingstone & Jasmina Byrne & John Carr, 2016. "One in Three: Internet Governance and Children’s Rights," Papers indipa795, Innocenti Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan Bradshaw & Petra Hoelscher & Dominic Richardson & *UNICEF, 2007. "Comparing Child Well-Being in OECD Countries: Concepts and methods," Papers inwopa07/38, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Darmody, Merike & Smyth, Emer & McCoy, Selina, 2012. "School Sector Variation among Primary Schools in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BKMNEXT221.
- Krauss, Steven Eric & Zeldin, Shepherd & Abdullah, Haslinda & Ortega, Adriana & Ali, Zuraidah & Ismail, Ismi Arif & Ariffin, Zaifu, 2020. "Malaysian youth associations as places for empowerment and engagement," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 112(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jocnur:v:27:y:2018:i:15-16:p:2923-2932. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://doi.org/10.1111/(ISSN)1365-2702 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://doi.org/10.1111/(ISSN)1365-2702 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.