Children’s Participation: Questioning Competence and Competencies?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerison Lansdown, 2005. "The Evolving Capacities of the Child," Papers innins05/18, Innocenti Insights.
- Katerina Ananiadou & Magdalean Claro, 2009. "21st Century Skills and Competences for New Millennium Learners in OECD Countries," OECD Education Working Papers 41, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tisdall, E. Kay M. & Cuevas-Parra, Patricio, 2020. "Challenges for children’s participation: Child activism for ending child marriage," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 108(C).
- Jo Aldridge, 2017. "Introduction to the Issue: “Promoting Children’s Participation in Research, Policy and Practice”," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 5(3), pages 89-92.
- Lee, Laura & Currie, Vanessa & Saied, Neveen & Wright, Laura, 2020. "Journey to hope, self-expression and community engagement: Youth-led arts-based participatory action research," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 109(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Siddik Bakir, 2019. "An Examination of Preservice Teachers’ 21st Century Learner and Teacher Skills Based on Different Variables," Asian Journal of Education and Training, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 5(4), pages 595-602.
- Ester van Laar & Alexander J. A. M. van Deursen & Jan A. G. M. van Dijk & Jos de Haan, 2020. "Determinants of 21st-Century Skills and 21st-Century Digital Skills for Workers: A Systematic Literature Review," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(1), pages 21582440199, January.
- Nina Goga & Maria Pujol-Valls, 2020. "Ecocritical Engagement with Picturebook through Literature Conversations about Beatrice Alemagne’s On a Magical Do-Nothing Day," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(18), pages 1-16, September.
- World Bank, 2013. "Republic of Sierra Leone : Higher and Tertiary Education Sector Policy Note," World Bank Publications - Reports 16787, The World Bank Group.
- Bayley, Stephen H., 2022. "Learning for adaptation and 21st-century skills: Evidence of pupils’ flexibility in Rwandan primary schools," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 93(C).
- M. Isabel Sánchez-Hernández & Juan José Maldonado-Briegas, 2019. "Sustainable Entrepreneurial Culture Programs Promoting Social Responsibility: A European Regional Experience," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(13), pages 1-19, July.
- Tõnis Mets & Jack Holbrook & Siim Läänelaid, 2021. "Entrepreneurship Education Challenges for Green Transformation," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 11(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Lise H MacEachnie & Hanne B Larsen & Ingrid Egerod, 2018. "Children's and young people's experiences of a parent's critical illness and admission to the intensive care unit: A qualitative meta‐synthesis," Journal of Clinical Nursing, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(15-16), pages 2923-2932, August.
- Rayna, Thierry & Striukova, Ludmila, 2021. "Fostering skills for the 21st century: The role of Fab labs and makerspaces," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 164(C).
- Luis Alejandro López-Agudo & Óscar D. Marcenaro Gutiérrez, 2019. "The Effect of Weekly Instruction Time on Academic Achievement: The Spanish Case," Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, IEF, vol. 230(3), pages 63-93, September.
- Monnier, Moana, 2015. "Difficulties in Defining Social-Emotional Intelligence, Competences and Skills - a Theoretical Analysis and Structural Suggestion," International Journal for Research in Vocational Education and Training (IJRVET), European Research Network in Vocational Education and Training (VETNET), European Educational Research Association, vol. 2(1), pages 59-84.
- Patrick Howard & Catherine O’Brien & Brent Kay & Kristin O’Rourke, 2019. "Leading Educational Change in the 21st Century: Creating Living Schools through Shared Vision and Transformative Governance," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(15), pages 1-13, July.
- Harder, Annemiek T. & Mann-Feder, Varda & Oterholm, Inger & Refaeli, Tehila, 2020. "Supporting transitions to adulthood for youth leaving care: Consensus based principles," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 116(C).
- Natasha Blanchet-Cohen, 2009. "Children, Agency and Violence: In and beyond the United Nations study on violence against children," Papers inwopa09/64, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Olympia Nisiforou & Louisa Marie Shakou & Afroditi Magou & Alexandros G. Charalambides, 2022. "A Roadmap towards the Decarbonization of Shipping: A Participatory Approach in Cyprus," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(4), pages 1-27, February.
- Zsuzsanna Katalin Szabo & Péter Körtesi & Jan Guncaga & Dalma Szabo & Ramona Neag, 2020. "Examples of Problem-Solving Strategies in Mathematics Education Supporting the Sustainability of 21st-Century Skills," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(23), pages 1-28, December.
- Everaert, Patricia & Safari, Maryam, 2021. "Digital self-contained module to assist a writing task on evaluating the financial, social, and environmental performance of a company: Teaching note," Journal of Accounting Education, Elsevier, vol. 57(C).
- Ruth S. Contreras-Espinosa & Jose Luis Eguia-Gomez, 2022. "Game Jams as Valuable Tools for the Development of 21 st -Century Skills," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(4), pages 1-16, February.
- Stoebenau, Kirsten & Heise, Lori & Wamoyi, Joyce & Bobrova, Natalia, 2016. "Revisiting the understanding of “transactional sex” in sub-Saharan Africa: A review and synthesis of the literature," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 186-197.
- Kristin Anderson Moore & Laura H. Lippman & Hugh McIntosh, 2009. "Positive Indicators of Child Well-being: A conceptual framework, measures and methodological issues," Papers inwopa580, Innocenti Working Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsadults; children; community; competence; competencies; family; participation; school; social competence;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cog:socinc:v:5:y:2017:i:3:p:122-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.cogitatiopress.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: António Vieira (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.cogitatiopress.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.