The Evolving Capacities of the Child
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sonia Livingstone & Jasmina Byrne & John Carr, 2016. "One in Three: Internet Governance and Children’s Rights," Papers indipa795, Innocenti Discussion Papers.
- Lise H MacEachnie & Hanne B Larsen & Ingrid Egerod, 2018. "Children's and young people's experiences of a parent's critical illness and admission to the intensive care unit: A qualitative meta‐synthesis," Journal of Clinical Nursing, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(15-16), pages 2923-2932, August.
- Stoebenau, Kirsten & Heise, Lori & Wamoyi, Joyce & Bobrova, Natalia, 2016. "Revisiting the understanding of “transactional sex” in sub-Saharan Africa: A review and synthesis of the literature," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 186-197.
- Harder, Annemiek T. & Mann-Feder, Varda & Oterholm, Inger & Refaeli, Tehila, 2020. "Supporting transitions to adulthood for youth leaving care: Consensus based principles," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 116(C).
- Natasha Blanchet-Cohen, 2009. "Children, Agency and Violence: In and beyond the United Nations study on violence against children," Papers inwopa09/64, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Carine Le Borgne & E. Kay M. Tisdall, 2017. "Children’s Participation: Questioning Competence and Competencies?," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 5(3), pages 122-130.
- Kristin Anderson Moore & Laura H. Lippman & Hugh McIntosh, 2009. "Positive Indicators of Child Well-being: A conceptual framework, measures and methodological issues," Papers inwopa580, Innocenti Working Papers.
More about this item
Keywordschild development; child survival and development; children's rights; convention on the rights of the child; evolving capacities of the child; implementation of the crc; right to appropriate standards of care; right to survival and development;
All these keywords.
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:innins:innins05/18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Patrizia Faustini (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.