Payday Loan Choices and Consequences
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mary Zaki, 2016. "Access to Short-term Credit and Consumption Smoothing within the Paycycle," Working Papers 2016.07, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:177:y:2019:i:c:p:1-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:minsoc:v:17:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11299-019-00199-z is not listed on IDEAS
- John Eric Humphries & Nicholas Mader & Ahmed Daniel Tannenbaum & Winnie van Dijk, 2019.
"Does Eviction Cause Poverty? Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Cook County, IL,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
2186, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Eric Humphries & Nicholas Mader & Daniel Tannenbaum & Winnie van Dijk, 2019. "Does Eviction Cause Poverty? Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Cook County, IL," CESifo Working Paper Series 7800, CESifo Group Munich.
- John Eric Humphries & Nicholas S. Mader & Daniel I. Tannenbaum & Winnie L. van Dijk, 2019. "Does Eviction Cause Poverty? Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Cook County, IL," NBER Working Papers 26139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Eric Humphries & Nicholas Mader & Daniel Tannenbaum & Winnie van Dijk, 2019. "Does Eviction Cause Poverty? Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Cook County, IL," Working Papers 2019-046, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Cuffe, Harold E. & Gibbs, Christopher G., 2017.
"The effect of payday lending restrictions on liquor sales,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 132-145.
- Cuffe, Harold E & Gibbs, Christopher G, 2015. "The effect of payday lending restrictions on liquor sales," Working Paper Series 4713, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Terri Friedline & Nancy Kepple, 2017. "Does Community Access to Alternative Financial Services Relate to Individuals’ Use of These Services? Beyond Individual Explanations," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 51-79, March.
- de Meza, David & Reito, Francesco, 2019. "Too Little Lending: A Problem of Symmetric Information," MPRA Paper 93700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Can Cui, 2017. "Cash-on-hand and demand for credit," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 1007-1039, May.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:56:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s00181-018-1447-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christine L. Dobridge, 2016. "For Better and for Worse? Effects of Access to High-Cost Consumer Credit," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-056, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Zaki, Mary, 2016. "Access to Short-term Credit and Consumption Smoothing within the Paycycle," ET: Economic Theory 232213, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:94-107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kabir Dasgupta & Brenden J. Mason, 2019. "The Effect of Interest Rate Caps on Bankruptcy: Synthetic Control Evidence from Recent Payday Lending Bans," Working Papers 2019-04, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Neil Bhutta & Jacob Goldin & Tatiana Homonoff, 2016. "Consumer Borrowing after Payday Loan Bans," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(1), pages 225-259.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jmoncb:v:47:y:2015:i:2-3:p:223-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.