The mortgage market in 2010: highlights from the data reported under the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valentin Bolotnyy, 2014.
"The Government-Sponsored Enterprises and the Mortgage Crisis: The Role of the Affordable Housing Goals,"
Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 42(3), pages 724-755, September.
- Valentin Bolotnyy, 2012. "The Government-Sponsored Enterprises and the mortgage crisis: the role of the affordable housing goals," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-25, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2012.
- Daniel García, 2020. "Employment in the Great Recession: How Important Were Household Credit Supply Shocks?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 52(1), pages 165-203, February.
- Martin Beraja & Andreas Fuster & Erik Hurst & Joseph Vavra, 2019.
"Regional Heterogeneity and the Refinancing Channel of Monetary Policy,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 134(1), pages 109-183.
- Martin Beraja & Andreas Fuster & Erik Hurst & Joseph Vavra, 2015. "Regional heterogeneity and the refinancing channel of monetary policy," Staff Reports 731, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Nov 2016.
- Charters, Thomas J. & Harper, Sam & Strumpf, Erin C. & Subramanian, S.V. & Arcaya, Mariana & Nandi, Arijit, 2016. "The effect of metropolitan-area mortgage delinquency on health behaviors, access to health services, and self-rated health in the United States, 2003–2010," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 74-82.
- Daniel Garcia, 2018. "Employment in the Great Recession : How Important Were Household Credit Supply Shocks?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-074, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 13 Nov 2018.
- Neil Bhutta & Paige Marta Skiba & Jeremy Tobacman, 2015. "Payday Loan Choices and Consequences," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(2-3), pages 223-260, March.
- Neil Bhutta, 2014. "The ins and outs of mortgage debt during the housing boom and bust," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-91, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 23 Jul 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsHome Mortgage Disclosure Act; Mortgages;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:2011:n:v.97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.